• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Fresh Rlmap 7.6 reseted! 100 % rl npc stage xp with poi quest

OMFG Tampon please stop that u annoying boy. Who cares about botters (making skills/mlvl) on illuminate. They just want to get skills and mlvl to have easier exping later and enter to war. It's better than a noob like u who is killing afkers or newbies. What a RETARD .........

UmAd?

Any Ot that allows botters is just a fail ot. Ever heard of playing with your brain.dll and hands.dll? And if you're that angry it means you bot too.:cool:

Here play very boters i have 15 movies boters here.
Today the load on youtube 1 or 2 movies, but the next day or something I'll add.
Here take 1 :
[video=youtube;P2lxtwsPDHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2lxtwsPDHE&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Take care of boters because it is full of them and nobody watches.
Player Bwack 61 ek have auto heal uh bot anty idle etc. I have 6 movies i spamin him 1,5 h very sumons :2 fire elemental , 2 demon skeleton , ORc Berceserker , 2 fire devil , 2 Elephant etc...
and runes 5 bp gfb 2 bp sd him later back and run.

Maybe it's because Elephants died by fire devils, but I don't think 1,5h is enough proof. 2h would definely be but no, if someone came up to me trying to kill me with a bad mix of summons and kept killing his own summons I would totallyact afk botting for at least 1h.

Maybe it's because Elephants died by fire devils, but I don't think 1,5h is enough proof. 2h would definely be but no, if someone came up to me trying to kill me with a bad mix of summons and kept killing his own summons I would totallyact afk botting for at least 1h.

I do not understand what you wrote, tested on the 62 ek bot, the attack power of the individual sumons.
Why this is so fucked gm and is not removed Boters?

OMFG Tampon please stop that u annoying boy. Who cares about botters (making skills/mlvl) on illuminate. They just want to get skills and mlvl to have easier exping later and enter to war. It's better than a noob like u who is killing afkers or newbies. What a RETARD .........

He's doing a great job, don't disrespect tampon.

affff too boring to level up ONCE again :/ the resets are fucked up. Make exp stages with 2x at 130 and you wont have to restart every other week -.-

I have movie kill you. Maybe my friend use bot idk , me no use 100 % . 98% of the players here are bots. You are bot to only good masked.

well gratz for you, you have a movie;p but i don't really care dieing by a botter:/ but when are you going to report your friend to the gm for botting:eek:? polack of fair play and 100% against bot?

we do know you are not a bot Tampon, even though your weird and mechanical gameplay combined with the fact that everything you say is strange and your speech illogical, almost as if it had been generated by some half-advanced machine (yeh, we know this is due to the translator)... so yeh

UmAd?

Any Ot that allows botters is just a fail ot. Ever heard of playing with your brain.dll and hands.dll? And if you're that angry it means you bot too.:cool:

Of course i always make mlvl on illuminater using bot before i start expijng . I'm a botter of mlvl and i dont care about others opinion about that : o

I do not understand what you wrote, tested on the 62 ek bot, the attack power of the individual sumons.
Why this is so fucked gm and is not removed Boters?

I see. Did you test badgers? I'm anxiously waiting for your answer.

we do know you are not a bot Tampon, even though your weird and mechanical gameplay combined with the fact that everything you say is strange and your speech illogical, almost as if it had been generated by some half-advanced machine (yeh, we know this is due to the translator)... so yeh

I have a hypothesis. Whatever Tampon write, forward it to cleverbot.com/ and insert the answer of cleverbots interpretation of tampons question. This experimental experiment is disguised in a serie of advanced words that will enhance the protection against the use of translators to encode the purpose of the experiment. From now on we will refer to this experiment as "cleverpost" and every reply made using the described above methods must be marked with a watermark at the end of each post. The formatting of this watermark should be the following: "cleverpost" written in italic, size 1, white font color, written on a new line and with one blank line between text and watermark. Blank lines too should be in size 1.

V nolife

Last edited by a moderator:
Back