• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Fusion full 8.0 realmap!

Aslak

Reaction score
This server is based on the Apocalypse project, who tracked global tibia map 2007. It's really stable and 100% damage formulas. all quest works etc

IP:fusion-online.no-ip.org
homepage: fusion-online.no-ip.org
Forums will come!

Enjoy, make the good wars as we remember them, check it out!

This server is based on the Apocalypse project, who tracked global tibia map 2007. It's really stable and 100% damage formulas. all quest works etc

IP:fusion-online.no-ip.org
homepage: fusion-online.no-ip.org
Forums will come!

Enjoy, make the good wars as we remember them, check it out!

open ur server when i will close mine :)
now ppl prefer my ot, even if i don't have full rl map like you ;)

@Nuvemem
That your server is dedicated and protected from DDOS-Attacks is just a lie, you know

Firefox sucks, i'm using opera. The highscroes page didn;t even work whenI went to see what level people were.

Firefox sucks, i'm using opera. The highscroes page didn;t even work whenI went to see what level people were.

None does, the error is just hidden by the header that their real map has removed. And all websites using Nicaws XML version does that, just press f5 (Update) ;)

Give me the ip-adress and I'll check it out. I used to host Haxina, and when I had no life, I made it to a SQL Version using Theforgottenserver. I had 80 players online on my shitty xml server, and when I switched to SQL, I had around 1-7 players/day.

Back