• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Gallowgard - 10.98

Yeah I figured it out, its whenever u cast spells fast you get kicked.....even in battle.

Also, Totems are really useless, they die to everything non physical in literally 1 hp, cant be used in battles at all really.

Exori con cost way to much mana for the damage it deals and since so many monsters resist earth, like dragons/most undead, its really bad half of their spells are useless. Even with the 25% earth damage increase, exori tera still only does 20 damage to a dragon and exori con costs too much mana for its damage output.

Last edited:
^ I've changed some resistances, buffed exori con and tried a new thing with totems.

^ I've changed some resistances, buffed exori con and tried a new thing with totems.
Thanks for those buffs, they where really needed. I highly agree with all vorless said.
Also is exori tera and other earth spells switched to being based off of distance instead of magic? Because if not I think hunter should be given a slight buff to magic level rate or have the earth spells go off of distance.

Edit: Also your forum brings you to a different OT.

Last edited:
Please increase spawn rate by alittle, its wayyyyyy to slow .This needs to be fixed ASAP, first 20 levels are so slow and you wont be able to afford promo until 30-35 earliest without hand outs.

I do love the server though, has great potential.

Whenever I spam spells while hunting or even not hunting, I get kicked and my character remains ingame, died easily to this massive bug. I use 150 up 100 down Verizon Fios internet, its not my internets fault. I do not understand this issue.

Lastly, great job with the hunter changes, makes them more balanced versus mages.

On to Paladin, exori ico needs to be buffed or mana changed back to the original 30 for its damage is not worth 60 mana.

Will add more as I level my pally.

Last edited:
To be honest I love this server and its maps, the GMs are nice and helpful, they even fixed the issues with balancing after 1 day. Alot of mobs needs to be reworked with resistances and spawn is being increased shortly hopefully, so this server deserves more players. Max I have seen on is like 8-10, but deserves atleast double.

Only issue is one I seem to be affected by, even with 150 down/100 up fiber optic, I still get kicked from spamming spell hotkey in a fight, hope that gets fixed, only know that this affects people from USA right now, I think it is a buffer issue in the configuration of the server ini.

Please increase the spawn rate alittle bit. I had two friends come to try the server but quit because the monsters take way to long to respawn. Its honestly way to slow. I can walk the whole rotworm cave a 3-4 times before they start to respond at level 15.

Also please but ur updates on your website and fix your forum.

Last edited:
Does the whirl wind throw perk actually do damage? Its really hard to tell. You can see its animation is longer but hard to tell if damage actually happens.

Last edited:
The server absolutly have potential, I've been roaming around for a good hour or so and a few pointers for newcomers would make the world much easier to sink into.

You cant sell alot of items, like steel boots and other stuff. Also really needs a creature product buyer, if there is one, I havent found it.

Main issue with the server is most spawns are just to small and the top 3 high levels are botters.

Last edited:
Back