• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] GanzaOT | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Free points | Unique Events | START 19/01/2015 12:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
added countdown on the website! create your account now and be ready!

added countdown on the website! create your account now and be ready!
you might want to checkout this, not sure if its right tho
j5flGFR.jpg

dont miss the start tomorrow see countdown on the website.

Its My Work He Stole My Server Guys @Hard Is a Big scammer :)
Guys I Swear He Stole My Server And He Up It Now But Just Hard You Did'nt Know
My Server Crashed Every "15 Min" Because You Don't Have Host Or Dedic~ So You Won't Never Up My Server Without Host Enjoy My Server :)

Last edited:
^^^^^^True I did play on @Natalaots server it´s the same.
Hard hosted the server for 2 hours then shuttet it down, then he changed the temple and rehosted the server without the real owner, this is very unprofessional, you shuld make your own server not stealing other players server,

^^^^^^True I did play on @Natalaots server it´s the same.
Hard hosted the server for 2 hours then shuttet it down, then he changed the temple and rehosted the server without the real owner, this is very unprofessional, you shuld make your own server not stealing other players server,

Iam Trying To Tell Them He's Just A Big Scammer :)
He Always Stole Map Of Players !! I Hope You Guys Don't Turst Him Anymore
Thanks

Report If You Want Who Care I Already Send Thread To @Ninja Before 1 Days Age That you Have Scammed My Server Before I Come This Thread And Talk Here
Enjoy With Ur Report Scammer !!

Report If You Want Who Care I Already Send Thread To @Ninja Before 1 Days Age That you Have Scammed My Server Before I Come This Thread And Talk Here
Enjoy With Ur Report Scammer !!
1. hahahahaha egypt you dont know what you talking about. :)
2. you are not owner over Ganza-OT and call me scammer? haha i dont think so.

guys dont say bullshit. @Natala Ots and @Whyyoucare i have reported you.
You are going to report me for what? Dude don´t play dumb the only thing you can do is to steal other peoples work, you hosted up to 30+ shit servers and 2 hours later you remove them,
http://otland.net/threads/have-unused-dedicaed-server-to-17-02-15.227376/ FFS tell me this is a joke who the hell is so dumb and is going to trust you, it´s funny how you trying to defense your self when the truth comes up, you are just pathetic, and if someone is going to report somebody then it´´s me that´s going to report you

1. hahahahaha egypt you dont know what you talk. :)
Omg "dont know what you talk" dude go to school

You are going to report me for what? Dude don´t play dumb the only thing you can do is to steal other peoples work, you hosted up to 30+ shit servers and 2 hours later you remove them,
http://otland.net/threads/have-unused-dedicaed-server-to-17-02-15.227376/ FFS tell me this is a joke who the hell is so dumb and is going to trust you, it´s funny how you trying to defense your self when the truth comes up, you are just pathetic, and if someone is going to report somebody then it´´s me that´s going to report you

Omg "dont know what you talk" dude go to school
you have big problem i know ;)
and your biggest problem is and go suck your brothers dick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back