• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden/Germany] Seldora 8.52 (RL Map)

22:02 Artii: For all people who thought I had real friends in this server like Gemo and such let me tell you now, have I proved you now after deleting them that I have no friends so stop bother me

Ok
Shawe Rl friend of artii What items shawe got?? Solar axe

Spawn Rl Friend of artii what items he got 8 lvl? Solar axe+Soft boots+Great Set
Oipunkarn Rl frien of artii what items he got ? Best set

Gemo I never will be rl friend with you
I start play that ot when 0 ppl was online and i was helping you fix bugs ,when you get 50 ppl on ot

YOu start teleport me to ppl and kill me +Delete+Ip ban+ what more
Good luck with your server

have a nice day

Yes yes gemo, you are known as the biggest botter online everybody trusts you yeah. What's so nuts eq about k-set?
You're so funny you know that, just because the spanish players killed you, you said I was RL with the spanish people that I only help them. I did put you as a senior tutor to help and be fair, you were botting and cheating and complaining and insulting to me after you died by the spanish people why I didnt help you by banning them. Now you say I'm rl with noob chars with k-set. Mixed story?

Shawe spawn and oipunkarn seems soo active yeye, and they got high level and skills to? they are freaking noob chars.

Yes yes gemo, you are known as the biggest botter online everybody trusts you yeah. What's so nuts eq about k-set?
You're so funny you know that, just because the spanish players killed you, you said I was RL with the spanish people that I only help them. I did put you as a senior tutor to help and be fair, you were botting and cheating and complaining and insulting to me after you died by the spanish people why I didnt help you by banning them. Now you say I'm rl with noob chars with k-set. Mixed story?

Shawe spawn and oipunkarn seems soo active yeye, and they got high level and skills to? they are freaking noob chars.

Spain guys
Check them death list
and i fight 3 vs 15
and you saw it now
So YOu delete your eq of rls

and bye i dont care about that server anymore

Indeed Artii is abuser. He abused 100% on Wofb and then tried to get away with it. Stupid lol I had picture but not anymore ;s

Sizaro, I'm not that Artii on wofb, he faked my name. I was inactive since I closed seldora until I opened Reavice

Last edited:
A Server I strongly recommend, If you want to play for fun, make quests or go to war with your guild mates, this is the ultimate server to to it on, Best server I'v played on yet. :)

Back