• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] GhostOT 8.60 | Edited Evolution Map | Balanced Vocations

Unspecified

GhostOT
Reaction score
GhostOT Online soon! - (14-09-12 - 18:00 CET)

Basic Information
Ip: ghostot.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Server Information

PVP System: Pvp (Exp by killing players)
FragsRS: 50
Blackskull: Disabled
PZTime: 3 Minutes
Balanced Vocations
Balanced Runes
Balanced Spells
Custom Monsters
Zombie Event (COMING)
Exp Rates:
Level 1 - 100 | 400x
Level 101 - 150 | 250x
Level 151 - 200 | 200x
Level 201 - 250 | 150x
Level 251 - 300 | 60x
Level 301 - 350 | 20x
Level 351 - 400 | 10x
Level 451 | 5x
MagicRate: 18x
SkillRate: 22x

Screens
Temple

Hunts

Quests

Trainers

Shop

Radom Pic

Create account and we hopefully will see you ingame on friday!
//GhostOT Team​

Last edited:
this is the very same map since the first ghost ot almost just a few changes? Why are you just posting ur OTS all the time?

Not even a good map, just a crappy evolution map kinda. Almost no events?.... Nothing special

Would not recommend this server....

this is the very same map since the first ghost ot almost just a few changes? Why are you just posting ur OTS all the time?

Not even a good map, just a crappy evolution map kinda. Almost no events?.... Nothing special

Would not recommend this server....
I have myself played ghostot and what you say is wrong this is one of the best 8.6 evolutions made. Atleast thats how I see it, I am gonma give this a go.

You've not even made a single change to the map or the server. Creativity at it lowest level.

You've not even made a single change to the map or the server. Creativity at it lowest level.
No we did not change a thing since we thought the map were nice the way it is. If you are gonna flame just talk like "ooo, you did not make a single new thingy" n shit just leave. If you ever played GhostOT you should know this is the way to play it.
good luck :)
Thank you :)

This IS NOT one of the best evos.. the quests are boring as shit, the teleport room is ugly (both monsters and quests) and everything is just super boring.. ghostOT is terrible

This IS NOT one of the best evos.. the quests are boring as shit, the teleport room is ugly (both monsters and quests) and everything is just super boring.. ghostOT is terrible
Well that was my opinion now I dont know about your.

Actually, you do know about mine.. you just quoted it :rolleyes:
If you dont like it just leave.

Update
Zombie event now works (Gamemasters has to start it)
/bg command for guilds now work

Hope we see you there its just 3hrs and 10 minutes left!
/GhostOT Team!

I didnt start, if you meant leave here, it's a free forum board ^^ I was just letting that dude know, that GhostOT isnt even good. Never said anything about your server, once. So :) Read.

This is really sad, 3 copies of "ghostot" are out atm, which one is the real one? Which one is actually made for money? Which owner cares for the server? You'll never know

Back