• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] GHOSTOT 8.60 | OFFICIAL START (25/1) | OLD BUT GOLD

Server Website/AAC
http://ghostot.com/?subtopic=latestnews
Server Address
ghostot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Should work now, I did a restart and havent had anymore screwups!

Never Heard Of This Server but i am having some fun

only question for me is what are these coloured eggs for that i got from lottery? you cant click them or anything

Never Heard Of This Server but i am having some fun

only question for me is what are these coloured eggs for that i got from lottery? you cant click them or anything
Save them, there is a update coming with new npcs, quests & new items to obtain. Even able to get Missions after 200+, and more, stay tuned

We just released:

New quests, much harder
Addon bonuses
Mission tasks
New items
New monsters

1ae4e34743c4254fed9d35035d991510.gif

3533c507e301d332ddceb7339a1e5b80.png

1815d867e59281629e373a0c7299ed6c.png
0916a241018fc9684f8ab98e278d75a5.png

Last edited:
We went to a quest, but we couldn't enter the door.

Also, my friend (ek 470+) quitted after he couldn't kill a 160 ed that had a donation mana rune.

Last edited:
Powerabusing admin will teleport your character behind shop counters so his friend can claim spawns, afk cavehunt and kill other players. I tried to oppose but got this treatment. Next to that, the server is full of bugs, copy paste spawns with empty chests, defect ramps and unfinished quests.

I do not recommend playing.

Powerabusing admin will teleport your character behind shop counters so his friend can claim spawns, afk cavehunt and kill other players. I tried to oppose but got this treatment. Next to that, the server is full of bugs, copy paste spawns with empty chests, defect ramps and unfinished quests.

I do not recommend playing.

Amazing that you actually met any of the admins tho, because i havent seen one ever being online.
Other then that, yepp, pretty accurate about everything.

Back