• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Glazera 8.6 Evolution OPENS 29/05/2014 (15:00)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzera

Banned User
Reaction score
u7PjO0G.png

ip: glazera.zapto.org

LlJoTSt.jpg
qRIfSJl.png

Other infromation
Custom edited Evolution map with great looking city, lots of quests lots of spawns, boss spawns, events and other adventures a big map thats 90 % custom made.
We got daily quests, daily events, great PvP features, frequent updates.

Info:

Exp rate
1 - 50 level, 1000x
51 - 100 level, 500x
101 - 150 level, 200x
151 - 200 level, 100x
201 - 240 level, 50x
241 - 280 level, 25x
281 - 320 level, 10x
321 - 350 level, 5x
351 - 400 level, 3x
401 - 500 level, 2x
501+ level, 1x

Exp from players: 2.5x

Skill rate 30x
Magic rate 15x
Loot rate 3x

Pvp type: pvp-e with skull system
addon system: "unique"

Other information:
90 % custom map made by Glazera team.
50 + new spawns that we can guarantee that you have never seen before.
25 + new quests that we can guarantee that you have never seen before.​

Last edited:
I'll try this server out!

-Torsten Flink

Honestly really bad time for a 8.6 release when deathzot v2 is comming out friday.
But good luck I might hop on to check out map. And yes Id def lower exp.
For Example: The server I have on hold/working on when bored, its 10k max level and the exp rate starts at 200 lol. I do have custom monsters but still.
Id say like 500~ for 1-50 not 1k lol. 1 rotworm would get you almost 32~ at 1k exp lol. so 4-5 rots and ur 50 at your rate at the moment.

Honestly really bad time for a 8.6 release when deathzot v2 is comming out friday.
But good luck I might hop on to check out map. And yes Id def lower exp.
For Example: The server I have on hold/working on when bored, its 10k max level and the exp rate starts at 200 lol. I do have custom monsters but still.
Id say like 500~ for 1-50 not 1k lol. 1 rotworm would get you almost 32~ at 1k exp lol. so 4-5 rots and ur 50 at your rate at the moment.

this is a remake of another server i had with a player record of 150 + players so i know ppl like this OT with this exp rate its balanced atleast ;)

Why did the start timer go from 1 min to 15 hours?..

already 90accounts signed up! i heard that it was internet problems or something like that.

Is this the same map as vrexeria?

Kinda the same but with much updates atleast 8 new spawns 4 new quest city is different daily quests implented, zombie event and some other things log in and check it out i guess :)

What's the special about this one compared to the other Evos?

Also I've seen this temple on other OTs, you should make your own style -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back