• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]GunCraft, 2D CS, Custom Client, launched

GunCraft

Reaction score
Uptime: 98-99% (10 minutes of server-save state, 1-2 minutes offline, 0-1 minutes startup)
Client: Custom mixture
Hosted in: Sweden
Exp Info: Custom exp for levels
Type: PVP-Enforced + RPG
Map: Custom
Loot info: All loot of creatures are changed, so are the loot chance
Skill rate: can't compare to tibia.com

GunCraft is a pretty unusual 2D game, as you will understand once you try it.
GunCraft is inspiered by both Tibia and Counter Strike, as reasoning "Why can't CS be a RPG game? why can't I get stronger and level up?", and same against Tibia with "Why can't we have a game, based on PVP, but it's up to each player if he wants to stay for the kills, or go out in dungeons and get stronger that way".

That's how GunCraft was started.
Anyhow, Lets get to the point, the game, how to play it.

skill_bar.jpg

Pretty good to have skills, indeed.
This is how your skill bar will look like.
Higher skills = higher damage, of course.

health_ammo.jpg

This is how the client will look like when you login.
The classic "mana bar" is used to display how much ammo you've got left to use.
1 gun shot = 1 ammo, 2 gun shots = 2 ammo, etc..
You can buy ammo above your temple position, the price of each bullet depends on your level.
You cannot give away or trade bullets, you can only refill your own.
Your ammo are ammo for all kind of shooting weapons.
PVP
When you kill team mates, you're not very nice, there's no reward for that.
However killing people from the other team, will give you experience + money.
The higher level your target is, the more exp and money will you gain.
However if you're killing low levels while you're a pretty high level yourself, you will not gain anything.

Upgrade
If you want EQ and stuffs, you will have to enter dungeons, trying to loot it, or simply buying it from other selling people.

Value on items:
Items value is not exactly what they are on the original tibia.
The prices on items are decided on how rare they are, the more rare, the higher value in NPC prices.

Map
t54wf9.jpg

This is the current map, more is to come in a soon future!

Secrets
This game isn't just about kill and being killed, it's about mystery too!
There's no records on which creatures drop what, what quests exist and so on, you will just have to collect rumors and explore it for yourself, making the game a lot more interesting and funny to stay on.

First login:

The very first time you login, you'll start with the basic starting stuffs!
You'll have a:
-knife (never uses ammunition)
-pistol (uses ammunition)
-flashlight (never runs out)
-coat (your first armor)
-rope (bring rope with you at all times)

How to play:
To use weapons, you'll need to right-click on the weapon, and left click on the target!

Ammunition:
all kind of guns uses ammunition, how much ammo you have is decided by your level, and when it runs out you have to buy new!
price for ammunition depends on your level, but works for all weapons!
You buy ammunition at your temple!

Two main teams/Player killing:
You can chose to play as terrorist or counter terrorist.
You can attack anyone you want, but if you kill players from your opsit team, you'll get experience and some money from that.
If you would die, you will never lose any equipment!

Start playing, what to do?
I would first off start my flashlight by right-click on it!
After that I would walk out throu the door-way to Trolls, and start killing them using a knife(knife doesn't use ammo, remember?).
My goal would be to collect cash and perhaps loot some items that I'd use to upgrade myself.
I would try my way, trying to find rotworms that's under trolls somewhere, for better experience + money.
Once I think I'm stronger I would go back up to the trolls, and leave the mountain walking east, trying to find Amazon camp, yet again for exp and loot!
A few valkyrie's and I might loot plate armor or something very useful!
Hunting here will most likely force me to use guns at my level, so better collect cash and watch my ammo, so I don't run out.
Once the ammo is on low, I'd go back to my temple buying more using "hi -> refill -> yes".
And on this way it goes, the more secure I get about how the game works, the more would I explore the nature, trying to find better places and finding
better items!
Keep information high and tight:
I'd be active on game chat, either talk or just listen to people talking about the game!
There's always some player, that have done or experienced something you didn't, and maybe this is clues that will help you to become a better player!
Knowing more and more over time, will give you a wonderful gameing experience! it's not fun always knowing what you're doing and what you need next!
A game without a wikia is the answer of boredom!

Alvore city showed from above
hints_0.jpg

Basic NPC info, where to find them!
hints_1.jpg

hints_2.jpg

hints_3.jpg

I hope these hints are enough to make you able to play GunCraft without getting lost in game-controls :)

Last edited:
How to play:
To use weapons, you'll need to right-click on the weapon, and left click on the target!

You should really change this if u want more players, most of us don't want to stay with point and click.

I would play it more often if it was hosted in USA :( I'ts really fun, you can still use battle list to shoot monsters btw :p. don't have to aim on monsters, only people! I feel like 10+ people a day would play it in USA if you balanced it properly.

Should really work on re-making a new map though and with actual quests to do/custom monsters. The map is really boring, tons of running, alot of these spots aren't even much to explore. I think i've explored 80% of the map in 4 hours of playing. Nothing fun to hunt. If you do change to USA and need help with these maps instead of copy-pasting real tibia areas let me know and i can help! (i'm a GREAT oldschool mapper and actually had my own old-school project in usa that had over 50 people in just 2 days) known as Waropolis.

Need more people to play here. I'm all the time alone...

Ps. I will refresh hints for beginners because in your main post u have broken links.

hints_2.jpg

hints_3.jpg

hints_1.jpg

Last edited:
Refresh ;)

People come and have fun together...

Last edited:
Pls do somethink with site, because people can't register or look who is online...

;)