• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Halexo 7.6 Real Map (dedicated host atleast a year)

jollebollen

Reaction score
Halexo RPG is back to stay! The dedicated server is up and running and the server is fully fixed. Come to play Halexo RPG and ENJOY your stay!

.:: Server Info ::.

Map: Full Tibia Map from 7.6
Quests: Every quest of Tibia 7.6
Houses: Every house is working.
Djinn is located in every prem city, close to depot.

IP: halexo.no-ip.org
Port: 7171

Exp: 5x
Skills: 5x
Magic Level: 5x
Loot: 1x
Spawn: 1x

Player Commands:

!online - Check who is online.
!frags - Check how many frags you have.
/buyhouse - Buy a house.
/sellhouse - Sell a house to a player.
/leavehouse - Leave your house.

What you waiting for?
We are waiting for you!

7.6=,= its not good what i heard about this server. so i hope you get closed fast again.

Why do you even host a 7.6?
I know i miss the old times to but serious its just boring with old things, be creative and think of something new!
Go Chaos!

Scammer & ddos

Check this website from Illuminate, another 7.6 server.

Kicks
Helaxo.no-ip.org will NOT be online as long as the owner of it thinks he can do what ever he wants to.
/Eldin

Halexo started to DDOS attack Illuminate and after some time was offered help by Eldin to DDOS back on Halexo. After a while the attacks from Halexo stopped and a few days later this thread appeared on Illuminate forum.

Let's play a little forum game called 50 accounts a day!
Valentina on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Ello, dear illuminate players. As Eldin decided to have a little fun of his own on halexo.no-ip.org, and even post about it on his own webpage(how tacky!), I've decided to start a little forum game, called 50 accounts a day! This will be really fun, trust me!

Here's how it goes:

I pull 50 accounts out of illuminates database. Then I change their e-mails to [email protected], change their passwords to a random string of 12 characters, log every character in through a proxy to erase every bit of evidence that the original user ever logged on those accounts. This is all automated of course, don't worry about me sweethearts I won't have to go through all the trouble!

Then I post the names of the characters on those accounts here, and wait for the next day, and do it again for the next set of accounts. You'll never know if your account exists when you next time login! So exciting, isn't it? I knew you would love this game!

There is, however, a few rules(these are for the admin here)

1. Every time this thread gets deleted, my account gets banned, or one of my proxy IPs gets blocked, I'll repost it with a new account and new proxy IP, this will however cause me some trouble so it will cost you 20 accounts right away.

2. Every day this thread is not stickied, I will increase the amount of deleted accounts by 10. That's 60 tomorrow, 70 the day after.. you get the point I'm sure

3. This game will end when you post a formal apology of the damage you caused to halexo.no-ip.org. The thread must be permanent, and posted as a global announcement.

4. Any further attempts of harming halexo.no-ip.org on your behalf, and the game will return.

Sound good? Great, let's get started! Here's the lucky winners of today!

Nexuz
Headbong
Willow
Farcanox
Daedalus
Fags
Narya
Amused Moose
Cyx Sensei
Judas
Ninja
Filho de puta
Perry
Prykowsky
Bzyt
Henrick
Shaka De Virgens
Seboxster
Polo Najt
Wpadlem Na
Kol'Ba
Wczorajszy
Cisu Madafaka
Toka
Morphogenesis
Kogzica
Cziquiczollo
Shirek
Segibe Arrase
Dream Ms
Leroy Jenkins
Van Merphi
Ptakofobia
Dissulfiran
Kill Bill
Morales
Barney Ross
Uematsu
Siema
Terror del sur
Trinidad
Leonidas
Gabriel
Xewys
Saviour
Nimenionharski
Berga
Sir Elandor
Runek
Sovieq

Looking forward to playing with you tomorrow!

Kisses & Hugs
Valentina

Here's the lucky 60 of today!

Votiviz
Wrozka Razka
Traaa
Rick
Minor De'Vill
Eran
Elden
Pgarn
Xorti
Wrozka Pallcia
Amelia
Choltan Rewyn
Rey Spierdalator
Wrozka Rey
Franziskaner
Heavy Hitter
Rambo
Nabzil
Ztikarn
Ikez
Alverion
Chopcy
Savernious
Manur
Ty Di'Vinci
Tankzor
Pierdolta Sie
Kurwa Bija
Znowu dolna brama
Doggy Madafaka
Chris Pansarpung
Moohh
Own'Mage
Barboza
Nexuz Montana
Sr Smith
Skinq
Menino Oakley
Mayortez
Baxuz
Kivesremski
Arson
Cresviti
Dezecrit
Hiech
Marian
Gold
Helena Of Poland
Palan
Drullen
Chica Sexy
Shyraer
Gunnar
Xiblitz
Argentino Pro
Pickepo
Soothsayer
Aidsbarnet
Artysta Kombinator
Eltzher

See you tomorrow!

Illuminate didnt have this database leak that they talked about. Halexo used his database to hack people who moved from Halexo to Illuminate. There was no bad advertising done, not at all. In fact it was Halexos own fault he lost his players because instead of doing his best to please his players he focused on taking down other servers and spoofing on his own. For example, he crashed Roldera untill the owner fixed the bug but by then Roldera players had quitted already.

So go ahead, have a great time on Halexo!

it feels like this server is opened and closed every 2 weeks. more importantly 5x exp and 1x loot won't work together imo.

Check this website from Illuminate, another 7.6 server.

Halexo started to DDOS attack Illuminate and after some time was offered help by Eldin to DDOS back on Halexo. After a while the attacks from Halexo stopped and a few days later this thread appeared on Illuminate forum.

Illuminate didnt have this database leak that they talked about. Halexo used his database to hack people who moved from Halexo to Illuminate. There was no bad advertising done, not at all. In fact it was Halexos own fault he lost his players because instead of doing his best to please his players he focused on taking down other servers and spoofing on his own. For example, he crashed Roldera untill the owner fixed the bug but by then Roldera players had quitted already.

So go ahead, have a great time on Halexo!

Own3d.

i have to agree with hellrage his story.

so people do not play you'll only support a retarded gm.

Hellrage, what does that have to do with me? I'm Joel, I have never been called Valentina.

Only people with same account and pass on both servers got hacked.

And you started the whole thing by getting Illuminate DDOS attacked, so.

What makes you think I DDoS'd Illuminate? I'm innocent until proven guilty, stop listen to all these rumors.

Back