• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Halexo 7.6 Real Map (dedicated host atleast a year)

aff 50 onlien and like 40 are spoof characters i see nobody in dps

hahaha... you defend every little action in the other 7.6 server and then you talk bullshit here.. You must have something with the Ode server to do :D
if you go on really high defense mode there on every mistake that become a subject while here you talk shit... you're cute ;)

no maybe because i play old halexos and i know this hoster treat players like shit, he say he get dedicated and close ot i exp for 1 month non stop. Also what i say is true and u little flamer go back ur ots and enjoy play with 3 ppl killing rats.

If i say smth its true u have any problem to me?

Dont ever play this server. I thought it was cool in the beginning but GM give himself and his mates lvls and items. Its 1-2x loot and its hard to get cash. His lvl 33 char dies with 25-30k loot everytime.
The Admin plays on the character: Texaxo and Swift. Swift had the name Strix but the GM changed it last night while givin him lvls or runes for lvl. One guy made a thread about killing botters. Texaxo was one of them so GM edited the post and IP banned the guy.
Server team:
Nick In-Game: Admin.
Function: Owner & Scripter.
Position: GOD
Then check this movie. : YouTube - Tibia Toldera.no-ip.org 7.7 War / PK. TRAILER NAME = JOEL :eek:
That user has alot of trailers for Halexo and also his name is Swift, Texaxo and Bapupa on every server. Strange isnt it? Also the admin did admit but I dont think he will say it here
If you think Ryan is corrupted - he isnt if you compare to this cunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he did not. That is someone called Valentina, as I said, I'm Joel, never been called Valentina!

(EDIT: You said in some post on forum (before you deleted all posts on forum and reset ot?) that Valentina is your rl friend? Or maybe it was Valentina who said it? She was also admin on forums at some point so its really lame to argue that you are not called Valentina. Who cares if you or your friend is the hacker?)

Sure, you and Valentina are two different persons. But this Valentina hacked people who used same acc/pw on Halexo and Illuminate. I checked with 5 people that was hacked and they all played Halexo with same acc/pw. My friend "hack" people with that method all the time and its very simple. Use an account number from the old database when you create an account on the new server and if it says "already exists" you try to log in with the matching password ingame.

By the way. I saw you have a strict anti cheat policy which is really good imo. That is why I want to report strange behaviour from this player Heagaegaevae. He have 29 level 8 characters with random names on his account and on this character he has been online for 5 hours today. He also got one character with a normal name on the account but he doesnt seem to use it, else it would be weird to pg 5 hours on one of the characters with random names.

Last edited:
dude 53 people online haha you make a joke? if you walk around there its totally dead no people in game chat no people in trade. pls just close the server it will NEVER ever be a succes.

Don't play this server, GM is really currupt.

Word.
He didnt have exp donation before but then suddenly when his rl mate did lose 3 lvls he added the donation and suddenly his rl friend was 6 lvl higher. This server aint worth the struggle. 4x exp with corruption , no thanks.
It would be a great server if there wasnt any abusing.
And yeah the server aint dedicated :)

Last edited:
Yeah, the server is defenetly NOT dedicated, trust me... I'm waiting for a low-exp 7.6 server aswell with a good GM.

Name: Green [Online]
Level: 7
Last Login: 21st August 2010 14:38:37

Latest Deaths
21st August 2010 14:38:37 Killed at level 7 by Lukiponstrolwscnow
21st August 2010 00:26:49 Killed at level 8 by Exequter

This guy did some hardcore pg for 14 hours? But he didnt even take one single level? And his 4 friends (all with names like Gray, Blue) are all online on the same account. They must be real life friends since they trust each other so much on a lowrate ot like this.

edit: Funny, during the time I wrote this post all these people including other level 8 suddenly logged off the server. At the very same time.

Back