• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Heartbeat Gaming 8.6 | Real Map | Started this week!

i will simply still bot, why? cause its 8.6 and if you didnt want bot you'd make custom client.

/God Mythera

Last edited:
i will simply still bot, why? cause its 8.6 and if you didnt want bot you'd make custom client.

/God Mythera

Custom client is ONE of the solutions to ban this type of cheating.
As stated before, we have a way to deal with this.

deal with is as you may, i will still bot, custom client ot no custom client.

No one said you can't bot, I can't control your decision making, but it is not allowed to do that on this server.
If you wish to bot, you have majority of server to choose from or you can try to bot on this server and get banned within the 72 hours.

No one said you can't bot, I can't control your decision making, but it is not allowed to do that on this server.
If you wish to bot, you have majority of server to choose from or you can try to bot on this server and get banned within the 72 hours.
for banning players you might aswell give up now cause 99% will bot. You shouldn't even be working on a 8.60 if you're gonna ban players for botting...

at this rate you will have no players maybe 1 cause you will be banning all for botting.

BUMP! Starting in 1 hour!

Starting within 10 minutes; sorry for the minor delay!

We are now LIVE!

Characters will start at level 8 now after the wipe; Players started at level 1 after database wipe, minor bug, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
So;
Characters are deleted as soon as they are created (you have to undelete it on you account page).
Characters started at level 1 (no it was not after the database wipe, it happend to me before the wipe aswell).
The characters that used to be level 1 was made to be level 8, but they still retain the same mana and health as a level 1.
There is a "create account" button on your website that links to real tibia (Yeah, you can go find it yourself).

And this server was tested for two weeks? I havn't spent more than 10 minutes total online and in-game and I find these bugs, I don't even want to know what the rest of the server looks like.
I even had some hopes for the server because of your hardline stance on botting.

0/5 would not recommend.

Everything is working fine now. Characters are created at level 8 with the right mana/health, after our apology.
This was due to the wipe as explained.

Enjoy game.

I don't even have premium haha
You are meant to buy premium in-game.

Everything is working fine now. Characters are created at level 8 with the right mana/health, after our apology.
This was due to the wipe as explained.

Enjoy game.

So I made a char at like 17:00 CEST today, before the wipe, and it didn't work then either so it very obviously was not due to the wipe. Whatever. That's not important.

I forgot to mention about the prem, but you just said you have to buy it in-game. So now the information on the website is very lacking, because that's definetly not normal and there's no info about it.

There is also a player named "Alfonzo" who's a RP so I assume he's premium aswell. He was an RP at level 8. Now I'd wager thats a character made by you that has special privileges over the others, which I'd like to argue is quite unfair.

Edit:
Just made a new character and went to hunt rotworms. It's true, I actually had mana! Can you imagine?!
..however the 35 mana I started with lasted me until 0, at which point I had none left and could not regenerate.
Now why was that? Well, you couldn't configure the settings right so instead of starting with the normal 35/35 mana, we now start with 35/0 mana!

And believe it or not, there's more!
The health was unchanged, at a grand 150 points at level 8!
What a truely amazing server you have created!

All issues have been fixed as stated; please create a new character if you wish to play.
Else you'll be reported for spamming the thread with false information.

GGWP, just made a new character named Erodi, logged online, had 90 mana at level 8 used the mana and had 0 again. Still can't do anything.
And please do report me for actually bringing bugs to your attention, even if I might not do it in the nicest way possible, it's quite obviously more than you have managed in the 2 weeks or so the server has been "tested".

Edit: Considering Kriga can exp his sorc, I'd assume it's an error with druids.

It is nothing wrong with druids; eat food to gain mana.

I just made a new account with a new druid to test if you are actually right this time, but you're not.
Sure I start with what appears to be 90 mana. However consider manas as xx/yy where xx=current mana and yy=maximum mana.
I start with 90/0 so I have 0 maximum mana and 90 current mana.
If I spend the 90 mana there is none left and I can't regain anything. Because if I spend all my mana I will have 0/0 mana and as it is now on my maximum mana I cannot regenerate anymore.

Now the only reason I'm still arguing is to not make myself look as if I'm a dick that don't know what I'm talking about.

Also, all characters that are newly created still start in the "deleted" state.
The character you create along with creating your account (you are forced to create one at the same time) is level 1 with no vocation, in main.

You are quite obviously too lazy to actually test anything yourself and then you're ignorant enough to deny anything being wrong, without even fixing it. You could atleast fix it and then deny fixing it, making me look like an ass. But nope.

I made 2 characters on the website but I cannot log in via the client. It tells me that I do not have any characters...

We apologize for any bugs you experienced with creating the characters, game on! :)

10:24 Kriga [113]: edron
10:24 Chemar: Do you want to get a ride to Edron for 60 gold?
10:24 Kriga [113]: yes

from dara to edron, but i end up in senja

also sudden death runes are expensive as fuck, they cost 350gp each and don't give 3x as it says

Back