• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Heartbeat Gaming 8.6 | Real Map | Started this week!

All Characters, still start in the deleted state, you still need to fix this bug on the account section of the website when it is creating the character. You need to fix this via the website & SQL datebase etc.

When creating a account and creating a character at the account creation page, this will automatically make your vocation to a sorcerer, this again should be edited so the person can actually choose the right vocation they want to be.

Many Thanks,
Reggie

Hello, Reggie

Thanks for the feedback - we received similar from other sources as well.

Update:
"When creating a account and creating a character at the account creation page,
this will automatically make your vocation to a sorcerer,
this again should be edited so the person can actually choose the right vocation they want to be."
- Is now solved!

All Characters, still start in the deleted state, you still need to fix this bug on the account section of the website when it is creating the character. You need to fix this via the website & SQL datebase etc.
Is now solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work.

I noticed with a level 8 Knight, I started with 90 mana, is this the correct amount of mana for a level 8 knight?

Unlike the previous poster though, I had eaten and it was re-filling.

Many Thanks,
Sam

Good work.

I noticed with a level 8 Knight, I started with 90 mana, is this the correct amount of mana for a level 8 knight?

Unlike the previous poster though, I had eaten and it was re-filling.

Many Thanks,
Sam

From the information I could receive @ http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators, the Knights are starting with 90 mana as well @ lvl 8.
Correct me if I'm wrong :)

also sudden death runes are expensive as fuck, they cost 350gp each and don't give 3x as it says

Investigating the issue with Xodet in Liberty Bay - giving only 1x SD instead of 3x SD for 350GP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the launch did not go smooth due to our host migration and failure from my side, the server will be wiped and re-launched Sunday 21:00 CEST.

Bugs which made people frustrated has been solved and yet again apologies from my side, I'm 1 person doing the development and testing.
People that keep bringing toxic comments in the thread that is not accurate will be reported.

Player Kriga will be rewarded in-game for reaching highest level and submitting a bug.

Last edited:
Opening in less then 30 minutes!

Changes made to:
* Vocations
* Pricing
* Experience staging
* And much more...

Cya in game!

/GOD Gibman

Another real map server? Add some shit to it, otherwise there's no reason for anyone to touch it. There's already 1000 other real map servers to choose from.

Back