• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Hellbourne 8.6 NEW | RL Map | PVP Server!

shotez

Reaction score
Welcome to Hellbourne 8.6 PVP

We are currently recruiting a mapper! Please contact a GM in-game for more information

Connection:
IP: hellbourne.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Rates:
Staged experience.

Skill rate 30x
Magic rate 15x
Loot rate 3x

Hosted on a dedicated server.

For more information, please take a look at the website. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)

Regards,
The Hellbourne Team

Add more country's in Zaypay donation, there is only 2. You will earn much money if you add like sweden and norway :)

Add more country's in Zaypay donation, there is only 2. You will earn much money if you add like sweden and norway :)

Yeah, we're still waiting for global approval. Thanks for the feedback :)

Joke OT.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't suggest playing this OT to anyone.

The GM's are corrupt noobs who cannot even lock the door to Sanatas house where you can abuse a bug and get Soft Boots. Also, 1 GM says you can bot and the other bans you for it. They say once you get level 200 you get a reward, when no rewards are given. They power abuse their positions and cover it up from one another. If you post anything about them (not vulgar or too negative) they will delete your thread. The GM takes things so seriously yet he gives players weapons that only bosses drop. Overall this OT is NOT good and I do not recommend anyone to get on it. The GM asked me and a few others to create multiple characters and xlog train them so it appeared the server had more players online then it did. Laggs like hell and kicks all the time.

hellbourne.servegame.com is a horrible server.

The GM's are corrupt noobs who cannot even lock the door to Sanatas house where you can abuse a bug and get Soft Boots. Also, 1 GM says you can bot and the other bans you for it. They say once you get level 200 you get a reward, when no rewards are given. They power abuse their positions and cover it up from one another. If you post anything about them (not vulgar or too negative) they will delete your thread. The GM takes things so seriously yet he gives players weapons that only bosses drop. Overall this OT is NOT good and I do not recommend anyone to get on it. The GM asked me and a few others to create multiple characters and xlog train them so it appeared the server had more players online then it did. Laggs like hell and kicks all the time.

That soft boots bug has been fixed. I see no point in giving rewards to players who botted from level 8-200. You have no reason to be butt hurt, you got three warnings and finally a ban. Furthermore, there are no lags and no kicks. Considering you're from Canada and the server is located in Poland, you might experience a little lag. Don Daniello hosting service is great, no need to judge them.

Oh wow, congratulations you fixed the bug after what.. a week? Pro... Then perhaps you shouldnt put when you reach level 200 you get a reward, seems like false advertisement to get people on. I never received 1 warning by the way, you never directly warned me nub. And no lag and no kicks? LMFAO is that a joke? am I being punk'd? LOL The freezes are so bad sometimes I just log off LMAO! Well, if thats who you're running through.. I'd fire em, cause they SUCK. BUT of course the server owner is going to try to defend the server, it's just plain crap man. Glad to see you're not denying the fact that you asked us to make characters to make the server look better, good job.

Lol, This server is a Joke.... Ip Banished for Stating my Opinion to the GM on where the server is going if GM Riddox continues Lol... IP banned + Character Deletion for having an opinion? LOL! Not to mention The GM's have no idea what they're doing... GM Messiah had no idea how to even lock a door rofl... It took him like 5-7 days to fix a simple locked door and majority of the players on their are MC'd and just sitting in Trainers Xlog training... Lol... There were like 5 active players on the OT MAX and We all just got banned and deleted, Some for "Botting" and I was banned for "Threatening a GM"... LOL... What did I do Messiah? Use too many big words and you got scared or something? Show me the message where I Threatened you....

Not to mention the GM Riddox Teleported Dalton and Knight Ruin on top of a Roof with a Ghazbaran...
1. 3.01.2013, 2:04:00 Knight Ruin killed at level 55 by Ghazbaran Hellbourne
2. 3.01.2013, 2:03:48 Dalton killed at level 140 by Ghazbaran Hellbourne

I will do everything to get you guys kicked off of OtservList.... All of the characters on there are just MC Xlog training which you probably did yourselves

I RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS OT, THEY ARE JUST CORRUPTED GM'S WHO GIVE THEIR FRIENDS RARE WEAPONS AND BAN PEOPLE FOR NO REASON

Last edited:
GM's clear peoples houses and delete them on this OT server for no reason. GM Riddox on that OT teleported myself and another player onto a roof with a crazy boss monster when we were red skulled and it killed us, which in turn we lost everything. Great OT. NOT, maybe if Riddox was gone for good it could be okay but he just officially ruined your server. IP banned otherwise i'd write on the server forum, although Riddox would just delete it anyhow. if you play this server you're a moron. lol

Deleted me while I was away. For nothing lol. Watch out if you donate they will just take your money and run.

Deleted me while I was away. For nothing lol. Watch out if you donate they will just take your money and run.

Just go to your paypal and fight for your money back. Guaranteed they will lose the case... Thieving fools I tell ya.

Back