• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Hocke Pvp-E Custom evolution [8.54]

SpekkarN

Reaction score
Edit: (NEWSTART) Hello, the famous Hocke server is finally up again! We will update the server again and run it as long as we got players, we've bought a new server computer. We'll bring this server to the top again, we'll work hard to be the best OT again.

*IP: Hocke.mine.nu
*A.C.C: Hocke.mine.nu
*Port: 7171
*Client: 8.54
* 100/100mbit Connection
*24/7 Uptime whit 100/100 connection
*Nice and active staff members
*Lot of quest
*Often updates
*Manarune
*Balanced vocations

Exp Stage
1-50 = 300x
51-100 = 200x
101-130 = 150x
131-150 = 100x
151-180 = 70x
181-220 = 40x
221-250 = 20x
251-290 = 15x
291-??? = 10x

New Items 8.54 100%
New Objects 8.54 100%
Monsters 8.54 100%
Donations 100%
Quest System
Amulet of Loss fixed
Debug in teleports fixed

Now you get a little insight about hocke.mine.nu and our staff members. Please join us!

Last edited:
You can get a low paid job with us, if you live in Sweden and specializes in something in the open-tibia.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
Please enter account name.
Please enter your email address.
Please enter verification code.
Please enter password to your new account.

Can't even make an account

@Call Me Taffy Its works good for all others.

@Fragdonut yes armoni map;) The old times was the best times!:D (We are the same peoples who host this server who hosted the armoni 7.6)

Damn IDK why it won't let me. I think it's Google Chromes gay ass cache crap or something.

Ye, made acct now - was chromes fault

Last edited:
are those the computers you use to log in chars so it looks like you have 200 players??

jeje

Don't talk like that about serious ots, some of your hunts in ur map in ur ot, has been taken from Fuberex Online, which was mine and Henkos server.

This ot is not Serious.. I have played it but quitted it when i found out it was corrupt ^^ In begin it was fun but later when u got into wars with the big hot-shots it was not so fun to find out you were fighting the gm and gms friends. (The highest levels are gm and his friends)

This ot is not Serious.. I have played it but quitted it when i found out it was corrupt ^^ In begin it was fun but later when u got into wars with the big hot-shots it was not so fun to find out you were fighting the gm and gms friends. (The highest levels are gm and his friends)
Hahah me and my friends is not even close highest lvls lol... Im 31place on highscores HAHAHA!

Back