• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Huhuh 8.60 Custom Evo! | Starts 21st of July!

Buy 80 premium points for 5 EUR
Buy 150 premium points for 10 EUR

lol

I lold at the screenshot. Not sure if u trying to showoff how the outfit look or the map..

Issn't 21:00 GMT +1 now? :)
It sure is, the server is up in 15min, we are sorry for this. It's a client bug and our staff are working hard. These are recent bugs. It Will be fixed as Quick as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

I lold at the screenshot. Not sure if u trying to showoff how the outfit look or the map..

We are not trying to showoff anything, just random pics. If you want pictures of the map I can fix that.
------------------------------------------------
___SERVER IS UP!!____

We are so sorry for all downtime!

Last edited:
Aaannddd.. It's down again

Can I suggest that we actually spawn with equipment and weapons, please?

We had a unknown error. It's been fixed. We are really sorry for the downtime.

You can buy a ring that gives 100+ to all attributes. Everyone can use it. This means a knight can reach ML 100+ (100+ more using the armor that gives ML) and a sorcerer can get 200+ distance fighting.

All the vocations are almost the same except for the spells. Maybe theres a donation item giving a vocation access to all spells, who knows lol.

We had trouble with starting items. This have now been fixed. Our scripter is away from town so i had to do it myself. But it's working right now. We are really sorry for this and we will have a discussion with our scripter as soon as he comes back.

Kind regards Huhuh team.

Sad to hear, why do you not recommend our server?

The donations seem extremely strong. Generally "pay-to-win" servers are frowned upon. Also, you really should post pictures that show what your server has to offer, not random pictures of 5 tiles with a random character you made. Not trying to be mean, just saying it's kinda silly to post pictures that don't really help bring in people :p

The donations seem extremely strong. Generally "pay-to-win" servers are frowned upon. Also, you really should post pictures that show what your server has to offer, not random pictures of 5 tiles with a random character you made. Not trying to be mean, just saying it's kinda silly to post pictures that don't really help bring in people :p

Thank you for telling me this! I will post pictures as soon as i get home. And i will discuss about the donates with the rest of the staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Last edited: