• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iriana.zapto.org 8.60 Real-Map Dedicated 99% uptime - OPEN 18.00 FRIDAY

IrianaOT

Reaction score
Welcome to Iriana v2 Open Tibia
Real-Map 8.6
We are back and now we are better than ever!

The server is starting NOW on FRIDAY 18.00 (Swedish time).

irianashop.jpg

Create account now at Iriana - Create account

» Gameplay «
Iriana.zapto.org is a real-map server which started from the beginning in the tibia version 8.0. We can now proudly say that we are back better than ever with a very good and stable PvP real-map server 8.6. We are also the old owners of the JusticeOTs.

Why are we unique?
Our priority is not to get much money for the server, so we are not an "cash OT". We are looking for a stable real-map with fun, great and fair wars. You should not have much more chance of doing better in war just because you have donations. We will of course have donations, but the most reason for that is because we need to pay our dedicated server that we have on hostteam.pl. I don’t want to tell too much about it because that make it easier for ddosers. But as I said, we won’t have overpowerd donation as "donation wand, donation boots, etc." It will not be on our server. We want everyone to have the same chance to play.

We have a unique PvP system which is 100% automatic and in Guild War it is PvP-Enforced. We have also worked hard to balance the vocations, we have been running a secret test server where players have tested. We are a server that aims to be online for a long time. We do not want anyone to be like level 400 in a few days. We are long term and want a serious server that will be a online for a long time so that's the reason we have bought a expensive and stable dedicated server with strong firewalls.

» Basic Information «
– Map Type: Full Real-Map with almost all quests working.
– Gengia, Oken & Pyre.
– Trainers
– Game Type: Open PvP & PvP-Enforced in Wars.
– Website: Iriana.zapto.org | Real Map PVP [8.6]
– Login: iriana.zapto.org
– Port: 7171
– Client: 8.60 Download Here

» Experience Rates «
1-30: 150x
31-50: 100x
51-80: 80x
81-100: 40x
101-120: 30x
121-140: 20x
141-170: 10x
171-200: 4x
201-xxx: 2x

Skills: 30x
Magic: 15x
Loot: 3x

» Points sharing «
Receive premium points when taking level 150, 200, 250. A total of 45 premium points will be added to your account if you take those levels!

»We will not give out any guild points!«
Guild points will NOT be given out, the explanation for this is that everyone should have the same opportunities to play and the gameplay feeling removes when you "spoils" the players and give them too much stuff. If we give out guild points, it will be no point of doing quests such as POI so that's why we have chosen to not to have guild points. Hope you understand this and you'll have even more fun and get a better "game feeling."

» PvP System «
– Frags are removed every 24th hours.
s24rba.gif
after 7 frags, dissapear after 24 hours (1 day).
2q2h0gm.gif
after 14 frags, dissapear after 48 hours (2 days).
– PZ time is 10 minutes.
– Protection until level 80.

» Server Features «
– Full global Tibia map including full Zao.
– Gengia, Oken, Pyre.
– Quests is working as they should.
– Automatic raids.
– Balanced spells feature which makes vocations very balanced in Wars and Ultimate War feeling.
– Healing System like RL tibia.
– Very balanced vocations.
– And much much more!

» Quests «
- Annihlator 100%
- Demon Helmet Quest 100%
- Inquisition 100%
- Demon Oak 100%
- Banshee Quest 100%
- Pits of inferno 100%
- Yalahari Quest 100%
- Behemoth Quest 100%
...and much more, even the small ones!

» Information «
- Accounts can be created here.
– Commands can be found here.

» About Gamemasters and other staff members «
– It's just the owners that are God's
– God's do not have a second char
– Tutors are just like regular players, but write with orange text color in Help Channel
– We care much about the server and your enjoyment so we will be available as much as possible.

» Contact information «
– E-mail: [email protected]
– Forum: Our official forum can be found here.
– In-game: Please ask for help in the help-channel or in the rule-violation chat or we will probably not answer your question in private message.
– If you have any advanced question or issues, or any question that is not so important, please send the question to our e-mail.
– We will not respond faster because you are spamming us in-game, probably we'll just ignore you then. As I said, use the help channel!
– Questions about Guild Points answeres ONLY by e-mail.

irianadp1.jpg

irianavatten.jpg

Kind regards,
Iriana Team

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, tahndora.net is back!:'( dude.. stop trying..

WARNING TO THE PEOPLE!, This is thandoria.net.. Abes800 poor attempt to start same server :(

Looks like you have copied from my old advertise thread lol..

"We have a unique PvP system which is 100% automatic"? <_<

What is this? "Balanced spells feature which makes vocations very balanced in Wars and Ultimate War feeling."

WARNING TO THE PEOPLE!, This is thandoria.net.. Abes800 poor attempt to start same server :(

Hello Believer. No Abes800 is not in our team, we worked with him at Thandoria but he had to many enemies so we decided to start our own server and buy a new dedicated at hostman.pl
We are just the old Iraina and JusticeOT owners now. Wanna speak in skype about it? Im talking to you in priv.

Hello Vightrain.

I worked with them and was a part of the Thandoria. I thought I could trust the owner of Thandoria but he had too many enemies, so that's why it didn't worked for that server + that was something was wrong in the system on the old dedicated Thandoria had so It crashed. So I decided to muy own dedicated on hostman.pl and start my own server with my old real friends. So now we are the old JusticeOT team that owns the server.

So my answer to your question is that I haven't changed the e-mail to my paypal yet so it is the same e-mail like on Thandoria. Paypal will be finished now before the server starts. Zaypay is already complete and ready.

Kind regards,
Vicente

taken from tibiacams forum..

Anything unique difference from the other real maps?

So my answer to your question is that I haven't changed the e-mail to my paypal yet so it is the same e-mail like on Thandoria. Paypal will be finished now before the server starts. Zaypay is already complete and ready.

Talking about donations already,is it just me or is this another server made just for money?

Talking about donations already,is it just me or is this another server made just for money?

No you have misunderstood. They asked why we had the same e-mail on our paypal as another ot. And then I explained why.

One question.
What do you guys think about the exp stage? And if it's something you wanna change, what do you want to change?
1-30: 250x
31-50: 200x
51-80: 100x
81-100: 60x
101-120: 50x
121-140: 30x
141-170: 10x
171-200: 5x
201-250: 3x
251+: 2x

Kind regards,
Iriana

cant w8 to see what other teams will be goin this serv,
1. reanimation ^^

1-30: 250x
31-50: 200x
51-80: 100x
81-100: 60x
101-120: 50x
121-140: 30x
141-170: 15x
171-200: 10x
201-250: 5x
251+: 3x

This will be better i thing xD :)

How come it takes hours for you to change the delay of Waves/UE's?

Open spells.xml < Change the delay of the spell < Save < /reload spells :(

How come it takes hours for you to change the delay of Waves/UE's?

Open spells.xml < Change the delay of the spell < Save < /reload spells :(

Because it doesn't work like that. TFS has weird file and therefore he has to fix it in every single script, which needs exhaust.

Back