• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iscardia RPG-PVP 8.0

I doubt he got em fairly.

Btw! Uptime: 431h 12m

First you complain about my leveling, then you complain about my skills? How are you able to cheat your skills? I even trained alot with the one that had the greatest skills before me in the end. I deleted my character because I saw no point in playing a game where the highest players and the owner of the server corporates. And just a tip, a very immature server owner ain't dragging people to the server, it is contrary.
Good luck.

Last edited:
You were skilling with bots - cheat?

If you're saying that I were cheating with any kind of software you are pretty dumb. Get your facts straight before accusing me of something. Lying to the community AGAIN won't make your server more popular so please keep your made up things by yourself.

Word against word.
I do not want to argue, just waste of time.
Thanks for bumping :p

What do you think this is?
A court?
No, even if it was, I wouldnt waste any more words on you guys if it wasnt for bumping hahah :)

Continue bump my thread, I appreciate that =) :D

Plz help me

:confused:I have a server but i have a problem i wonder if you can help me ok here its the problem ... It takes around 5-10 secs before the monster start 2 atk plz help me

I have a problem on my server plz help me it takes around 5-10 secs before the monster start 2 atk ... plz help me

Back