• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Kyrania v2 (8.60) | ONLINE TODAY 14:00 PM! | CREATE ACCOUNTS NOW!

kyrania

Reaction score
Please post your thoughts on the forum board as all your suggestions will be considerd. For exmaple, please post your reccomended experience rates etc so we can get a good overall for all our players.
At the moment the website is online for registration!

#Basic Infos
• IP: kyrania.net
• Client 8.60
• Protection level: 60
• PVP
• 24/7 Online!

# Server Rates
• 1 - 40: 50x
• 41 - 65: 35x
• 66 - 90: 25x
• 91 - 115: 15x
• 116 - 140: 8x
• 141 - 170: 5x
• 171 - 180: 3x
• 181 +: 2x
• Loot: 3x
• Magic: 10x
• Skills: 20x

# Features
• 99% no lags - execpt when it is server save
• Detailed Real Tibia Map
• Working Guild War System
• Paralyze as Real Tibia
• Annihilator
• Pits of Inferno (shortcuts for lever & seal)
• Inquisition (portals to seals)
• Demon Oak
• Dream Challenge
• Killing in the name of...
• Banshee Quest
• NPCs as real Tibia
• 3cc in 30 - 5cc in 60

# Frag & Skull System
• Redskull: 1 day
• Blackskull: 2 days
• Daily Frags for Red: 5
• Weekly Frags for Red: 45
• Monthly Frags for Red: 95
• Daily Frags for Black: 8
• Weekly Frags for Black: 60
• Monthly Frags for Black: 110

Last edited by a moderator:
another one maybe, but i do love real maps and i do host for the people who want to play real map, i never liked custmos, they just fail and only has a small amount of players...

bump btw, people, make accounts and get ready :D

Alot of teams will be starting this ot, many i have lead in the past and some of the good pl teams. Yeh of course its another "rl map ot" theres alot, if u dont choose to play then dont but unless u got constructive criticism dont say anything?

Also, the server will be 8.6.

mitch

All OTs are OrshaOTs nowadays. GL finding a real map with low rates.

My team will be starting here! it is going to be such a good server and will have amazing wars! and the best part! no OP donor items! MAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS! AND START AS SOON AS IT COMES UP!

~Zarz | Bruhs

My team will be starting here! it is going to be such a good server and will have amazing wars! and the best part! no OP donor items! MAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS! AND START AS SOON AS IT COMES UP!

~Zarz | Bruhs

hell yeah ;d

Orshabaal ot or not, i'm taking all this seriously...

and ye, its going to be 8.6 ot!

might join but would be nice if u add something like you cant leave warmode during a war.

Sorry for the downtime, but at the moment I are fixing the server and I had to change some things, but soon as the site is online again you will have to make new accounts and new characters.. Sorry =(

Back