• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Kyrania v2 (8.60) | ONLINE TODAY 14:00 PM! | CREATE ACCOUNTS NOW!

The server will start today about 18:00 to 21:00.. We are just checking the last things!

Get ready, the server should be online in about 30 minutes..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Serv online? cant get in, got 8.6, kyrania.net ip, 8.6 on ip changer, port 7171

nvm works >.< my bad XD

if you cant connect use this ip; 188.138.40.135

Hay.. Why do the softies sux? I donated, got a pair, they fill like rl tibia ^^ higher plx >.<

It resets 18 hours after it came online? Wow that really sucks.. I made lvl 84 yesterday

Oh yea, I spend all night today to fix these bugs, unfortunately I had to reset... I haven't sleeped yet... You should be happy that you have had your sleep today...

Could I please have my points back, I got 200 but I donated for 450 points, look proof

24zaw3o.jpg

Look on date and my char name, now I named my char to Chii Chii so u can add back the points I wasted before reset, thx =)

(It was Soft boots and 25 CC)

nothing special. Downloaded Iriania map or bought from some random fag from here. not even training monks different lol

Fail. I could point out at least 500 bugs or more :)

Goodluck anyways. You will need it.

nice server, donated 2 euro for softs, got PA'd by a level 134, thanks so much for the website showing your equipment, faggot server.

Back