• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Lassaron 8.54 | HIGH EXP | FAST ATTACK | EVENTS | FUN |

This server is a great server but unfair with the vacation at the same way, its true no future when its 30k+ but u can be a guild leader and make many ppl there many like 27k+ collect them make a team and pwn there, u will have a happy time however the ADmin is kinda greedy with me >.>, unfaithfull since iam the online whore in his server... i didnt get any promoting from him >.>
atm its offline..

ye, thanks
looking for more players tho, really.
you must see the serv.

Would be a half decent server if everyone weren't such jerks. Is it really that big of a deal to let low levels at least try to get somewhere? It's impossible to do anything with people camping bosses. Really poor decision to make that the only way to get a decent healing rune.

Also, is there any way to remove wild growth? It basically ruins every single boss spot, if people without the god uh/mr can't run it to the pz they can't kill them.

Last edited:
Just fixed the wild growth rune, there are 2 uhs in the game, super and god...
working on mixed rune and also level protection stages.

Well super uh would be good, if it didn't take 5 minutes to heal full lol. God uh is pretty much impossible to get without help.

1. Your using Fake characters - Means No logout zones.

2. You made adversite in my ot !

3. Maybe demote some Gamemasters , or w/e - there are to much staff members.

- Stop adversite in my ot or i will do it by you too -- * a ip ban wont help you ...

Thanks.

1. No.
2. Never saw ur ot.
3. They all have a job on the serv, i decide who i promote not you.
Never advertised on any ot.

@ Did u copy my old rl maps name? gg.

Back