• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey 7.72 Real map

So do like Ryan, you make it high rate. Reset. That's atleast funnier. Just an opinion, think through. Then it's your descision afterall

So do like Ryan, you make it high rate. Reset. That's atleast funnier. Just an opinion, think through. Then it's your descision afterall

ye well u got a point there, Ryan made his serv with highrate xp, server went up, boom 40+ players online. That was nice ^^

Hope this will be the same!

Also change the NPC's range, its really annoying when they only got 2 sq's range.

Angel, I got an offer if you feel for it..

we could teamwork if you'd allow that in a serious way. if not we just keep it as it is..

No hard feelings though.

we could teamwork if you'd allow that in a serious way. if not we just keep it as it is..

No hard feelings though.

Team with this guy? LOL. That's like two GM abusers in one server.

Team with this guy? LOL. That's like two GM abusers in one server.

don't you mind me if you don't know how or what I'm doing.

I'm a serious person who don't allow any abuse in my games overall.
and I will not tolerate any scamms nor if anyone would try to scamm me..

but hopefully if Angel shows some interest it's serious and not a scamm. that will be waste of time.

teaming with realsoft is like teaming with a 12yo polish guy on a 9999x OT.

teaming with realsoft is like teaming with a 12yo polish guy on a 9999x OT.

team with you is like team with a little sister that wants her Barbie land into a ot..

Seriously Kingdanny, if you're not in the business, then stay the fuck out. ok?

don't you mind me if you don't know how or what I'm doing.

I'm a serious person who don't allow any abuse in my games overall.
and I will not tolerate any scamms nor if anyone would try to scamm me..

but hopefully if Angel shows some interest it's serious and not a scamm. that will be waste of time.

Catch me on msn instead

Catch me on msn instead

could you pm me which it was.. I got right now 127 dudes online on msn, pretty hard to remember who you was..

anyhow. I'll talk with ya tomorrow. I getta go to bed, my Mom went to hospital for 1 hour ago and I'm going up for work in 6:40 hours >.<

good night

edit: fuck anyone believe I lie, she went in for some pain in the stomach, nothing "really bad" I suppose..

Last edited:

No hard feelings though.

In which way you want to team with him? What are you going to do with this server?

Are you going to advertise? Then id say yes xD!

He probably just wants GM so he can corrupt again ^^', or he tries to help Angel by things like data spoofing. :D

For those who dident hear, we had an accident with the actuall server itself. The motherboard started freaking out and smoking and i havent had time to replace it yet but i will once i get the time to do so

Why don't you just turn it off? This is a lost cause. Whatever players you had aren't going to wait..

Back