• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Laxoria 8.31 teaser

Xazoria owns you =)

Bad luck with Lax (which is salmon in swedish) oria. Laxoria, you give out free salmons on it or?

Lax can be salmon in Swedish, but well, this is an international forum, and the server is international too.

Seems to be a good server, I hope it will be, Good luck!

Will be hosted soon by Zebbe I guess. If I had my information well he'll get a company to host it so it will be no lagg, 24/7 etc.

Hope to see you there soon.

Btw: for me is a ot not the fantastic mapping and scripting, just the same tibia but war war war, so if you say bad scripting etc, make ur own. And if ppl wanna join a good ot without going offline soon play this one.

Take away the donation system, that fucks up EVERY server in OT.
It´s just boring.

We're hiring a company to host this server which costs around 40 euro per month, then we have a dedicated server.

So the donation system is needed to keep the server up.

Aight, time for a random screenshot :D

I hope you like it, since I'm kinda a beginner at mapping :p

m77wnb.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, let's start it up!

Just have to fix the NPCs and some custom map parts. I don't know about the hoster... I hope he still wants it, else we first need some donations before we can get a dedicated server.

Back