• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Legendaria 8.6 [Custom map] Starting 20-03-2014, 18:00

mikii.c

Reaction score
Legendaria is a low exp rate custom map compared
to most of the other custom maps
thats why we are unique.
We are frequently doing map updates.
We are trying to bring in more of "tibia"
in to the custom map.
You maybe wonder what do you mean with more of "tibia"?.
Well basically we try to
find a way where for example gold coin's got a value.
We are trying our best
to make our server better and different from other custom maps.

Info:

Exp rate
1 - 50 level, 350x
51 - 100 level, 100x
101 - 150 level, 50x
151 - 180 level, 25x
181 - 210 level, 15x
211 - 230 level, 5x
231 - 270 level, 3x
270 - 300 level, 2x
301+ level, 1.5x

Also if you have a guild with 8 players of level 170 + online at the same time (no MC). Each player will be rewarded with 500 premium points

The three first lvl 300 will earn some premium points.
First 500 points
Second 400 points
Third 300 points

Exp from players: 1.5x

Skill rate: 25x
Magic rate: 15x
Loot rate: 1x

Pvp type: pvp-e with skull system
addon system: "unique"

Other information:
90 % custom map made by legendaria team. (With Thais)
30 + new spawns that we can guarantee that you have never seen before.
15 + new quests that we can guarantee that you have never seen before.

Server is hosted on a dedicated server!
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 i7-2600 3.8GHz-
- RAM: 16 GB-
- Connection: 1 gig network connection-
- DDoS protection: Active-

5auOP.gif

Server IP: Legendaria.se
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6
S0knU.gif

Starting 20-03-2014, 18:00
Try out legendaria.se today for great war and RPG feeling

Last edited:
Hey, they don't get level 30 thousand with that rate.

We decided to make the start go fast, and then when you get to the abit more funnier part, it will take longer time... for me that's low exp rate, for you it might be high :)

If you are gonna call this an low xp server it should start at 50x down to 3.5x rofl.

If you are gonna call this an low xp server it should start at 50x down to 3.5x rofl.
lolz ofc its low rate compared to other customs thats out today? are you kidding me the highest level is 250 on other custom ots they are like level 16000 so how cant this be low rate compared to the other custom maps?

lolz ofc its low rate compared to other customs thats out today? are you kidding me the highest level is 250 on other custom ots they are like level 16000 so how cant this be low rate compared to the other custom maps?

You are clearly deluded, most custom servers are low rate, and you can't seriously call this a 'low rate rpg' server with exp starting at 350x loool.

You are clearly deluded, most custom servers are low rate, and you can't seriously call this a 'low rate rpg' server with exp starting at 350x loool.
not low rate like you think but go on the OT try to play it you will probably notice that its not as easy as the other custom ots lolz

btw maybe you should also upload a picture of the OT? think more players would join then

Definatly a fun server, if you compare to the other custom maps.

Also Rolex he didnt call this a RPG server did he now?

Awesome server! i really like it, just need a few more members and it's good to go!

Definatly a fun server, if you compare to the other custom maps.

Also Rolex he didnt call this a RPG server did he now?

'
'

Oh he didn't?

'
'

Oh he didn't?
have you even tryed the OT? i think its great atleast all the players that plays are happy aswell as what i heard so stop be so negative please lolz

have you even tryed the OT? i think its great atleast all the players that plays are happy aswell as what i heard so stop be so negative please lolz
I'd rather not play a server with 20 players peak.

Make a better server? im not the owner of this server loolz i just enjoy and play it. Im not a hater like you go get a life lolz

At what point did I say I was a 'hater'? 'lolz' I simply said how can you call this an RPG server with them rates, get educated before you make yourself look like even more of an ass,

Have a nice day!