• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] legendaria.mine.nu BEST OTS EVER 8.41/2

Biba

Reaction score
Hello
I am player Legendaria OTS, i wanna advertise this ots because i want more player to play here. OT's is very good for wars, becuase it's easy to make a lvl 200~ and easy to make a some cash. We looking enemy's in this OTS.

Rates:
* Stages: Starting at 350x, ending at 6x
* 2x Spawn
* 15x Magic
* 40x Skill
* 3x Loot

Features:
* 8.5 Thais look
* Yalahar
* 110MB RealMap (With Gengia, pyre & oken, of course you dont have to donate to go there.)
* Guild war script
* 8.42 Blessing system
* No overpowered donations, so you wont have any problems playing if youre not donating.
* A fun server for people that love to war
* 100% Real Tibia Quests (Svargrond Arena, Demon Oak, Inq Quest, Annih, Banshee, Demon Quest and more)
* Balanced vocations
* Great guild wars
* Newest Rods/Wands
* Professional Mapping
* All Working Potions
* This isnt all, join us to see what a wonderful server this is!

Dedicated Server Specification:
CPU: Intel Dual Core E8400
RAM: 4GB DDR2 ECC 800Mhz
UPLINK: 100MBIT

Create Account: legendaria.mine.nu

Come and Play here !

This server sucks and is infested with polacks.

Another fake of wofb.

Come and make war with Polacks, we waiting for you ;). Fusion waiting :D

no its coz polacks outnumber everyone else coz they're no lifers, i made a char got level 150 and escaped a team of 10 150+ polacks, whilst i had pz.

yeyeye u guys have "rox pvp"

no its coz polacks outnumber everyone else coz they're no lifers, i made a char got level 150 and escaped a team of 10 150+ polacks, whilst i had pz.

yeyeye u guys have "rox pvp"

We waiting for your pvp show, make ur team and we will make war on page.

why the fk should i assemble a team to waste my time on a polack infested server where our enemies will be playing 24.7

jesus ur retarded

Back