• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Legendary Tibia 7.6 Real map [Updated!]

"Legendary Tibia", Can u announce the start time tommorow a few hours earlier?, I would really appreciate that.

You can just leave otland ... No one wants u here! Just go and fuck your self! dickhead

Guys why u trolling here.. leave Legendary Tibia alone
if you don't like the server why are u checking the forum? that must mean you are waiting for it to go online.
if not then fuck off its simple go suck at some other servers.

I would try Roxera, But i debug everytime i login, so im gonna wait for this OT to come up, idc the time it takes, all you haters can suck on my balls <3 No offence

Try roxera.

lol @ you, promoting a server where the gms friends bot and will bann you if you shit on them when you used to pretend like mastercores sucked

who needs a good old school server anyways. there are like 10 shitty ones so it evens out i guess.

lol @ you, promoting a server where the gms friends bot and will bann you if you shit on them when you used to pretend like mastercores sucked

who needs a good old school server anyways. there are like 10 shitty ones so it evens out i guess.
Just curious, I know you prefer 7.4, but why don't you play RealOTS?
Not that bad tbh, 160 for vita etc are made up by manas giving 50-150 mana instead of 40-80 like 7.4, and they are cheaper.
And you don't need to runefarm to be at the top.
Would be cool if he made boats non-pz though, but UH traps etc are just game exploits that make 7.4 stupid imo even tho 7.4 forumulas ftw.

don't like any of that custom nonsense and realots has a lot of it.

like you mentioned 7.7 is pretty weak, annoying spell formulas and regeneration / soulpoints, pz boats are the worst, cheap superman mf's, ridiculously easy to pg mages

also even though mastercores was basically 3x it just doesn't seem to work on realots. there are already multiple level 100's, doesn't seem too serious

also kind of just generally bored of playing tibia. can't imagine spending hours in the night hunting when 40 people are online compared to the minimum 100 that were on mastercores lol

if i was to play one currently though it would probably be realots as tibianic is deserted / the rest online are total shit

don't like any of that custom nonsense and realots has a lot of it.

like you mentioned 7.7 is pretty weak, annoying spell formulas and regeneration / soulpoints, pz boats are the worst, cheap superman mf's, ridiculously easy to pg mages

also even though mastercores was basically 3x it just doesn't seem to work on realots. there are already multiple level 100's, doesn't seem too serious

also kind of just generally bored of playing tibia. can't imagine spending hours in the night hunting when 40 people are online compared to the minimum 100 that were on mastercores lol

if i was to play one currently though it would probably be realots as tibianic is deserted / the rest online are total shit
Mastercores people botted overnight, there was 211 on realots earlier </3

And honestly, RealOTS has been on for a while [Almost a month] and its easy to get 100 if you no life it.

player count rose slowly to 80~ after ss every night, but you seem to know everything that went on there so i'll let you believe what you believe lol

also you act as if people don't bot on realots lol

212 is nothing lol mastercores would fall to 212 around like 2 am European time lol

...... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut as everyone knows erik is a retard and none of that matters anymore. hail realots

player count rose slowly to 80~ after ss every night, but you seem to know everything that went on there so i'll let you believe what you believe lol

also you act as if people don't bot on realots lol

212 is nothing lol mastercores would fall to 212 around like 2 am European time lol

...... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut as everyone knows erik is a retard and none of that matters anymore. hail realots
I aint sayin RealOTS is by anymeans as popular as mastercores, but still very few afk bot. I'm not jus sayin that, and there is a lot of teams, and all are pretty serious

Back