• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Libera - RealMap 8.5

Wahaha, You´re funny, They bought the house you retard. Atleast I quess.

Wahaha, You´re funny, They bought the house you retard. Atleast I quess.

ye and they stacked there with pz
fucktard, have you ever played such a noob ot's like this one? its just downloaded to gain him some money and its a bug which wont be fixed becouse he is too lazy to add houses as all he wants to gain is CAAAAAAAASH not respect or anything else.

ye and they stacked there with pz
fucktard, have you ever played such a noob ot's like this one? its just downloaded to gain him some money and its a bug which wont be fixed becouse he is too lazy to add houses as all he wants to gain is CAAAAAAAASH not respect or anything else.

you haven't playe this ot because the house are fixed and never wasn't able to go there withouth pz, as you are blind and retarded you didn't know it's able to invite someone to hosues fucktard. I've put much time on this server retard. now die

YouTube - libera.servegame.org
please watch it and comment, movie made by konin team some players from my server!

cams:
OB: Konin Team
open1.cam
OB: random teams
frags.cam
some frags:
hellgate.cam
some frags:
HYPEEEEEER SLAKT HORTURKAR.cam