• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Libera - RealMap 8.5

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
-
-
SERVER WILL BE ONLINE SOON.​
Libera RealMap:
letter_martel_D.gif
o one account at:Libera Server - Account Management

Libera is a highrated real tibia map which includes all real tibia cities, spawns and quests.
We are updating the map every single day.
The server is currently hosted at Enriels's computer but will be moved fast to a good dedicated host when we have enough cash to buy one.

We are trying to make the best balanced PVP battle system that ever existed, we have spells almost equal to the real tibia uses.
Libera is owned by Enriel which means, only one gamemaster. There is no corruption and you'll experience the best gamemaster you've seen.

Server Info:
Ip Adress: Libera.servegame.org
Port: 7171
Tibia version: 8.5
Online: 24/7
PVP Type: RPG-PVP
Map Info: All cities with Gengia, Darashia dragons, Yalahar and big hellspawn. (all quests like, inq, poi, demon oak, arena etc etc.)
----------------------------------
Rates:
Skill Rate: 50
Magic Rate: 10
Loot Rate: 3
----------------------------------
Experience Stages:
From level 1 to level 50 it's 150x
From level 50 to level 80 it's 100x
From level 80 to level 100 it's 50x
From level 100 to level 120 it's 35x
From level 120 to level 140 it's 25x
From level 140 to level 160 it's 10x
From level 160 to level 180 it's 8x
From level 180 to level 200 it's 6x
From level 200 to level XXX it's 4x

Libera... i remeber the name, or it was liberia.. it was fun to lvl (dont know if it this server though), but in pvp. paladins were so overpower!
gl

another real map. maby make it 7.6;) much better :D you know that there are alot of 8.5 maps everywhere a good 7.6 rl map would be greath.

I have a 7.6 realmap like oldera from apocalypse 7.6, but now I don't know much about 7.6, if there where someone that wanted to help me do a 7.6 ot, I could make a 7.6 also. P.M if you are interested in doing one.

libera was REALLY good when i used to play it

i think its better now

I have a 7.6 realmap like oldera from apocalypse 7.6, but now I don't know much about 7.6, if there where someone that wanted to help me do a 7.6 ot, I could make a 7.6 also. P.M if you are interested in doing one.

ask around maby, ore look around. but please take a good person not someone who will tread you :( so becarfull!!!

I give this ot 10/10. Very stabil no lags,no kicks,no freezes.½½½½½½½½½½=)

I give this ot 10/10. Very stabil no lags,no kicks,no freezes.½½½½½½½½½½=)

ye so if he makes a 7.6 map of it then we got 7.6 rl map whit good stages no lags, no kicks, no freezes would be the first one:D :thumbup:

He said "I have a 7.6 realmap like oldera from apocalypse 7.6, but now I don't know much about 7.6, if there where someone that wanted to help me do a 7.6 ot, I could make a 7.6 also. P.M if you are interested in doing one" (I could make a 7.6 also). So he could host the 8.5 and 7.6..

Monte in i msn <.<

its old libera with some modifications :D, start it, if you have suggestions tell me :)

oh k. no i wont start it, but if u havnt changed anything in pvp >
* paladins was FAR overpower! exevo mas san took like shit! freaking sick.