• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lightonia 8.6 - One of the few serious Real Tibia Maps. Starts 1st Feburary 2014 16:00 PM

Great server I enjoy playing it .. try it out :) I like the way they're updating it constantly, fixing stuff and balancing it more and more .. keeps the challenge up.
@ingame Celavi Saban Jede Burek

We had a reset and the server will be online at 16.30 CET 13th December, 2012.

great server, just started one day ago! 150+ players and growing! If u need some help at start, I can help you guys just message "Archmage Meteos" or "Gladiator Meteos" ingame :)

New Venore rocks.. Stable and nice ot, most important is that they actually care about suggestions and work day and night to improve server

Some of the best ot to version 8.6. No lag .. Balanced vocations, I love the OT!
Signed: Ka Buum ..... lvl 172.

upload_2013-12-16_5-21-2.png

Lightonia.servegame.com The best OT!

really fun server to play with a few guilds fighting each other every day. msg me ingame on "Archmage Meteos" I will help u at start if u want :)

*Balanced druids and mages AOE spells
*Added Guild broadcast where Vice leaders and Leaders can broadcast to all guild members by using /bg (message).
*Frag remover now only removes skulls and not frags
*Demon Oak Quest is now fully functional with setting on quest log with its function
*Fixed Sudden Death Rune price in Carlin and Svargrond
*Detailed Venore City
*Configured Sudden Death Rune Delay
*Fixed stuck chance at Naji at Thais Depot
*Fixed Esrik in Farmine so that you can sell Zao items to him
*Chartan in Zao now sells magic shop items
*The connection on carpet between cities and farmine is now availible
*Removed Sortexo
*Removed Quest platforms
*Removed Infested Rookgaard
*Lowered Utito tempo from 140% melee to 130% melee to balance the vocations.
*Added a suggestion board to the forum
*Fixed quest door in Lizard City
*Configured some bosses loot and lootrate
*Configured some monsters resistance levels and droprates/items to real tibia standard
*Added houses to Gengia
*Players that are AFK for more than 8 days will now loose their houses, all their items will be parceled to depot

Last edited:
Admin - Urgent between the server have something very serious about the happening of yesterday! The back and distributed to a guild player interactions!..... Msg-me : Ka Buum

Last edited:
Really awesome ot, many players, much action. Perfect to play if you want to make team or if you just want to play for fun and gain levels! Exp Stage is perfet, not to much and not to less.
/Filly Bonif -> Ingame name

Back