• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lightonia 8.6 - One of the few serious Real Tibia Maps. Starts 1st Feburary 2014 16:00 PM

His dedicated server rent went out, you're welcome to play mine if you feel to start over. I will spend much more time to make a comfortable & enjoyable play. =)

His dedicated server rent went out, you're welcome to play mine if you feel to start over. I will spend much more time to make a comfortable & enjoyable play. =)

I really was considering playing your server, untill I saw the Library of your website which concludes: Elfbot & Tugbot. In other ways... your server will end up like Shadowcores. 99% botters.

Kind regards,

The reason why i've put those rewards at those levels is because im trying to prove that the server is here to stay!

Do i need to add anything to this post?

(24Hours Offline) ..

Seems like i wasted 20 days for nothing ^^

I really was considering playing your server, untill I saw the Library of your website which concludes: Elfbot & Tugbot. In other ways... your server will end up like Shadowcores. 99% botters.

Kind regards,
The reason i do this is that i can't possible check on botters, it is more likely impossible, if you ever had a server having at least 100 players you know that.
I am looking for the server to be fair also, why would i let only those people with the knowledge of where to find the bot, use bot?
I used to ban botters before, but we have to accept that using bot is a part of a tibia server. At least when the version is 8.60.

Anyway, lightonia, the question here is;
Is the server going to be back on-line soon and when will that be?

It's my server hes talking about, not Lightonia.
Keep it in my thread instead please.

Dude read before post. I dont care about you and ur server, ur in the wrong thread im talking to lightonia..

Please just make ur own thread with your ot serv... and stop being drunk

Dude read before post. I dont care about you and ur server, ur in the wrong thread im talking to lightonia..

Please just make ur own thread with your ot serv... and stop being drunk
Sorry thought u quoted Jennii. Forget this server, he didn't pay the dedi, as it came online i checked the ip. Either he forgot to pay or he ain't going to do it.

Back