• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lightonia All Custom 8.6 - Started 3 days ago

Lightonia

Lightonia.servegame.com
Reaction score
Welcome to Lightonia Custom Open-Tibia Server

The server client is: 8.6
The website is currently under construction but here it is: http://Lightonia.no-ip.org
Server IP Adress: Lightonia.no-ip.org

Lightonian story
The great lord Archimonde has made his pursuit to take control of the world of Lightonia,
but he got entrapped in a small room under the city of Lightonia with others of his kind,
even though lord Archimonde is trapped,
he can control his minions by whispering into their minds.
You have one shot to kill Archimonde in that room.

The story go way back when Salahadin, father of Lightonia, still was a king.
He was not just a king, he was also a great warrior that many cherished,
but Archimonde despised him and set order for the attack of Lightonia City,
named after Salahadin's son.

Archimonde and his minions started to take over the whole areas,
everything was just peaceful and quiet until the Dizazters and Devils started marching in to our caves, our mountains.
We were breached and our resources started to get low.
It came to a point where we started to eat scarab meat, even the scarabs had been inflicted and mutated by the scourges of Archimonde, they started to get poisonious and grew raviously, they where now dangerous.
Salahadin gathered an army, he sent out for everyone, the dwarves, the humans even the mohegnis.

Salahadin's father Ermiaz was a great magician,
and he once taught him a spell that once would save the world,
but he was a small child when his father passed away to become a king, so he did not really understand.
After days of struggles and fights, finally Archimonde and Salahadin was standing face to face, Archimonde had a fierce look in his face and he was large, bigger than a pyramid.
That did not set fear into Salahadin's eyes, but it did to his soldiers and our fellow friends.

Everyone started to leap in fear but Salahadin stood there as if nothing had happened, staring into Archimondes burning eyes.
He understood now what he had to do, he had to use that spell that his father taught him, but what he didnt know is that Archimonde wouldn't die and so would he.
Salahadin started to cast that spell but Archimonde was too powerful, he grinned for a moment but then he fell on his knee.
It felt like the whole world was shaking. It took a couple of seconds, then Archimonde was gone, disappeared into air, and so was Salahadin.

General Information
This game mode has been set: RPG/PVP
Most of the items are customized meaning they have edited stats/names
Custom Dungeons
6 different cities - Lightonia City, Ezrael, Greenlands, Mohegnis, Icy Island and the Isle of the disciples
Wilderness - The further you go in, the higher percentage that you loose an item
Very well-balanced vocations

Shop
We don't currently have any web or donation shops at the moment.

Vocations and their promotions
Mage and Wizard
Hunter and Headhunter
Herbalist and Grand Herbalist
Warrior and Warlord

Pictures

Classic RPG-Style Rookgaard called;
Isle of the Disciples
rook.png

Riddles
riddle.png

C.png

Different customized spells acquirable only by a rare-dropped spellbook
Spellbook.png

Bosses followed up by quests and rare loot
Z.png

4.png

Welcome to Lightonia
Enjoy you're stay

Last edited:
Pardon my french.. but awe fucking some!!
I know cause i was one of the beta-testers and as ive herd from the GM,
the server has been updated alot ever since, and i also can see it on these update logs that GM add.

COOL Server recommended,
Lightonia, please PM me when it opens!

I'm gonna play this server for sure, i played it and it was very nice. Keep up the good work.

It was kinda fun for awhile when I played it but here's some things I'd like to see if possible. First of all I think the exp rate should maybe bit a tiny bit lower because it seemed like the exp was to fast. I liked how all monsters are custom but you should spread them all out on a huge map so people can explore and have fun. I also liked how the items were all custom, but I think monster should drop equips less often, it should be hard to get better equips, also should make some monsters have a "rare" drop and the item would be really good or useful. When I played classes weren't balanced and some spells were useless or didn't work so I hope that's fixed. Some sort of a way point system would be useful because I know lot's of people don't like walking all the way to spawns and then all the way back to town so way points could easily help with this and make it more quick. I saw that you added a quest and it had a riddle which I love and I would love to see a lot more of. I would like to see tons and tons of secrets around the map like secret spawns, hidden holes under trees, levers that could activate certain things, books telling information about stuff, secret quests. Possibly make some bosses to have a % chance to spawn in a random place or to spawn only when you're hunting so people can't just camp the bosses. The last thing I would like to see is something that all monsters can drop, could be like a surprise box containing anything from trash to valuable stuff, or maybe like spell scrolls teaching a certain spell for a certain class. It's just a lot more entertaining and more fun hunting when you have something to look forward to like finding these "rare" things.

Well as it seems that most people hate walking around and exploring and just like teleports. I personally love exploring around a huge map, looking for secrets etc.. But as I said about the way point system it could easily be altered in different ways to make it different but the basic idea is you have a waypoint(certain square(s)) around different hunting places or areas of your choice and upon walking on to it you unlock it and let's say you have the beginner waypoint at the temple and when you walk on it you can teleport to any way points you've unlock for a certain price of item of your choosing. This would still have the effect of exploring but eliminates the constant walking back and forth that many hate. Not sure if I explained it clearly/correctly so...

It didn't spoil anything, I honestly have no problem walking but I feel that most people will and that could cause a lack of players so I was just suggesting that it could help, but I understand your point about not making any teleports so do as you feel since it's your server.

I perfectly understand your reasoning, I'm just saying don't expect to many people because this generation is messed up and is more attracted to real map and high exp tp servers.

Well, i actually come to the right link, im not saying you'r wrong, but i dont have that issue,
And about the time, I have not decided yet when to release, still we have lots of ongoing developments and ideas, So i can't really decide what date it should be.

The reason for it is that i want the server to be serious. And it doesn't feel serious if you can teleport to everyplace on a map that is supposed to be something unknown, something most of you havn't seen.

I see your point on the teleports but this waypoint system is something really different.
you HAVE to unlock the waypoints in order to use them, so u still have to explore to find these, so the unknown things will still be unknow untill someone finds them while he is exploring.
the waypoints system just comes in handy when u got a really huge map with hunting places scattered around it. people dont like to walk 15 mins every time they go for a hunt. they will do it when they are exploring but not everytime they want to go hunt something.

but it is your choice and i will try this out no matter what :) seems really great project.
good luck :)

Back