• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lightonia All Custom 8.6 - Started 3 days ago

That is what we have boats and flying carpet for :)
And Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Added new picture

It has not been decided yet, We will release the date as soon as we are ready.

You had the ot open 1 week and already reset?

soo when is it coming online for the public? dont say soon, say me is it a day, a week, a month or half a year?

For the third time now, we have not decided on what date we will set it up

omg i didnt ask u for the release DATE, i just asked u if the server will come online in a week, or a month...

The website was working yesterday but then the server suddenly went down, as did the website :(
I really enjoy the that everything is custom, items, monsters, and I'm thinking spells just didn't get that far.
Paladins needs to be looked at, they are pretty weak compared to the OP knight. Knight can easily buy 2 swords with 28 attack for 25 gold each which you can also dual wield.
While for paladins, spears only have 25 attack, you miss a lot, hit less, and attack slower=unbalanced.
Also the some chests in rook-guard are messed up. You click on the chest and all you get is an empty chest? lulz
Can't say much more since I never even left rook-guard yet, due the the server going down.

~edit~
Found some more chest but all you get is just an empty chest >_<
You're not able to sell gems from mining too the NPC for some reason.
I'm currently stuck right now, when you go down the hole right below the graveyard, the ladder to get back up is bugged.

Last edited:
Umm, i didnt expect that server to come online again, it was very fun last time i played it and i highly recommend it. The feeling of this server was true RPG-ish (mysteries, bosses, hidden things). I would love to play this server again but the website doesn't seem to work :S Fix it asap because im hungry of rpg!!!!!!!

Back