• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lordaeron 9.4

It's always better than other highly edited copies who couldn't handle simple things on the very begining.
Ofcourse it is better than the vast majority of custom ots out there.. But people have seen Lordaeron already and move on just like I have.. Ofcourse some people will remain playign cuz they've got passion for your OT but it wont be enough to make this a truly successful server xd Doubt it'll even reach 100 active players

Refresh!

1sezh8q.png

M8DvyDw.png

- - - Updated - - -

ByBugeW.png

2 weeks, no updates
Pretty disappointing.

And as I mentioned weeks ago the owner doesnt know how to develop. If theres updates it will be updates done by elf and paid by this guy on his 2. otland account.

The server is very well developed.
No need to hurry with the update - Haste makes waste :)
stop complaining guys...

2 weeks, no updates
Pretty disappointing.

Oh believe me, there were enough updates, but any wasn't announced yet, as its done step by step, by little ones. Anyway, Tazer told me even before taking this that he want to keep this as much original as possible.

Kinda boring with almost only polish players. Besides, parts of the site where you are supposed to donate, is in polish. I don't feel very secure when I barely know what I'm actually accepting. Not that I think the server admins would scam me in any way since its multiple people who has bought it, but still, just a little something I'd like to point out.

Anyway, got bored of all the polish people after level 16, other than that it was quite interesting.

Over and out.

64kvfn.png

2u9tlqt.png

both golden helmets and the crossbows are supposed to be unobtainble for all i know, not sure if its a gms char or not, but in my opinion everything should be obtained legit, wheter its a gms normal char or not.

[video=youtube;uZwHg1aWFjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uZwHg1aWFjQ[/video]

160 :)))

AxBOiRx.png

refresh!

Behemoth quest :)
[video=youtube;VCNZDb8yWtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VCNZDb8yWtY[/video]

Refresh!!!
Today's message :)

Dear Lordaeronians,

client update is ready for download in our Download client section. From today we will use special launcher to keep our client game files automaticaly synchronized in case of update - you won't have to care to download new client anymore. So we kindly ask you to not start the client directly, otherwise you may occur debugs or any other issues. After installing, please wait until launcher download is complete!

Cam player is included in the package, you should expect within 48 hours news containing informations how to use it.

Cheers,

Lordaeron Staff

Back