• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lorelia Real Map 8.6

Glidarn

Reaction score
Hello open tibia players,
its finally time to launch one of the sickest server on Open Tibia History.
I guess I don't have to mention alot. The PVP System is our main focus, also RPG players are more then welcome. Some players has tested our server already at a beta release that we had and they are very happy about it.

Currently we got 3 custom spawns and 1 custom quest, 2 of the spawns can be found in port hope underground near depot and very deep down you might find a quest of some sort.
The third spawn can be found in one of the tombs, i would start looking in the south west tomb, oh i suggest you'll be 150+ to hunt here in "safe mode".

We alaso added a Zombie event wich some cool prizes, to win the zombie event you'll have to survive longer then the other players, if get touched by a zombie you will not lose anything just get tped to temple.

Addon Bonuses is now working properly

We also implemented Oken, Pyre and Gengia since many ppl complained about this so it now conatins 3 new islands!

Please players, spread around the word that we are here! We are also looking for a team that can make a war move!

IP: Lorelia.hopto.org

Port: 7171

From Level To Level = 1-50
200x
From Level To Level = 51-100
150x
From Level To Level = 101-110
120x
From Level To Level = 111-120
100x
From Level To Level = 121-130
50x
From Level To Level = 131-150
30x
From Level To Level = 151-180
15x
From Level To Level = 181-200
10x
From Level To Level = 200-250
5x
From Level To Level = 250-300
3x
From Level To Level = 301
2x
Magic Rate = 8x
Skills Rate = 15x
Loot Rate = 2x

Also remember that we on Lorelia have made UE, waves etc very balanced.

We got the most quests and events like zombie arena but you guys are more then welcome to come with suggestions and we will try to improve it and we might launch it for you!

That's all for now, Stay tuned!

Lorelia staff :D

Last edited:
Instead of coming with statement of a 4year old, you should try to explain why. And also tell your sister vankk to stop doing what you tell him todo.

Reason

1.Lorelia (Stolen)
2.Newbie Mapping Server (TRUE)
3. its finally time to launch one of the sickest server on Open Tibia History. (Dont think so)

Dont even know Vankk, But he dosnt like it to! ;)

Reason

1.Lorelia (Stolen)
2.Newbie Mapping Server (TRUE)
3. its finally time to launch one of the sickest server on Open Tibia History. (Dont think so)

Dont even know Vankk, But he dosnt like it to! ;)

Newbie mapping? Go tell that to mostly all other rl maps haha

Get facts before posting girl

Similar exp stage to almost any other RL map ot out there lol.
Literally, NOTHING special.

Can't see anything special with your PVP system so what is it that you have been focusing on?

"its finally time to launch one of the sickest server on Open Tibia History."

This servern couldn't have taken more than a week. To compare yourself to some real sick servers you'd need to work for ATLEAST a year, working on the server every day.

There is nothing special about this server, sorry. And there's nothing sick about balanced vocations, lol

"its finally time to launch one of the sickest server on Open Tibia History."

This servern couldn't have taken more than a week. To compare yourself to some real sick servers you'd need to work for ATLEAST a year, working on the server every day.

There is nothing special about this server, sorry. And there's nothing sick about balanced vocations, lol

True shit!?!?!

Tried the OT and im very happy about it!
Been playing zantera, and all the green zebras OTS for a couple years.
But that shit is just dumb tbh running so many players 4-5 mages per hunting spot.
Im loving lorelia.hopto.org and the once saying anything else im sure you havnt tried it and saying its a bad OT, without even testing it is like saying food tastes shit when you havnt even smelled on it Your just dumb tbh.

Anyway keep the Ot running for sure its very balanced and you have done some nice work on it even if its just a RL map im very happy so far.

I'm flattered that you have decided to use one of Green Zebra's old server names.

However when we are making a remade version of old Lorelia to make a comeback now, it's quite unfortunate that we wont be able to use the name..

Even though we own the lorelia.net domain.

Well well, it's always fun with new things :)

Tried the OT and im very happy about it!
Been playing zantera, and all the green zebras OTS for a couple years.
But that shit is just dumb tbh running so many players 4-5 mages per hunting spot.
Im loving lorelia.hopto.org and the once saying anything else im sure you havnt tried it and saying its a bad OT, without even testing it is like saying food tastes shit when you havnt even smelled on it Your just dumb tbh.

Anyway keep the Ot running for sure its very balanced and you have done some nice work on it even if its just a RL map im very happy so far.

Thanks, i'm doing my best.

For those who flames it, don't play it.