• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lost World 8.54

Azcarer

HEJJJJ!! :D
Reaction score

The new server Lost World is finally here!!!

INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVER:

• Ip: lostworld.vapus.net
    [*]Port: 7171
    [*]Client: Tibia 8.54
    [*]Uptime: 24/7
    [*]Hosted in: Norway by Stian, Tech1/VAPus Networks
    [*]Owned by: Azcarer
    [*]Website: Lost World - Latest News
    [*]Exp stages:
    From 1-100 is it 450x
    101-150 is it 360x
    151-200 is it 260x
    201-250 is it 200x
    251-300 is it 100x
    301-350 is it 75x
    351-400 is it 40x
    401-450 is it 25x
    And 451+ is it 20x

[*]Map: Evolution, re-made. It contains 2 main cities and many hunting places
    [*]Runes: Normal charges except the mana runes (Charges doesn't removes)
    [*]Loot rate: 1.5x
    [*]Server type: PvP.
    [*]Skills & Magic rates: 35x Skill and 30x Magic.

More Features:

• Annihilator
    [*]Tutor exam on the site
    [*]Addons system (rl tibia) - NOT INSTALLED YET

Lost World - Create Account

Have fun on the server!! <3

Last edited:
This server fails terribly. Blessing npc in temple doesn't even work. You get 100k to start out with. Houses @ level 25 which takes 2 seconds so in a hour I can buy every house on a diff account if I wanted to! Only thing edited is temple, and it looks like shit. Houses are normal evolution shit no beds. Backpack of mana runes lever in temple, which is the stupidest mistake since they're unlimited and u start with a BP of them, DOI?!

ff8xnb.jpg

:$

Great server but it need more players!

Btw, iBlue shut up please ;)

Well
At level 270 manarune stoped working for me it doesnt even give me 1mana ;S

This server fails terribly. Blessing npc in temple doesn't even work. You get 100k to start out with. Houses @ level 25 which takes 2 seconds so in a hour I can buy every house on a diff account if I wanted to! Only thing edited is temple, and it looks like shit. Houses are normal evolution shit no beds. Backpack of mana runes lever in temple, which is the stupidest mistake since they're unlimited and u start with a BP of them, DOI?!

Thanks for telling me what the server is like. Now i don't even have to log in :D

Logged in to see the 'update' and this is what I found:

Depot bugged, can't even access it.
Houses were all reset, and now have a bed place randomly.
Major map bugs.
Still normal evo stuff, that everyone has been used to since the map was made =)
That's it.

iBlue, did you have a bad day or something?
Azcarer tries at least.

+ wtf do you mean with "beds placed randomly"? There is no good place for a bed in a house? -.^
Idjuuut!

Back