• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Lusian Real Map 8.6 | Staged Exp | 99% Uptime | MANY UNIQUE FEATURES!

Lusian

Lusian.no-ip.org and Hellsway.myvnc.com
Reaction score
g978Ui.png.jpg

Have a nice watch and thanks to the video creator.

Welcome to Lusian-OTS,

Today we are glad to announce the official start of Lusian.no-ip.org, one of the best realmap editions for tibia 8.6, the server basically is hybrid between all the real Tibia features and quests such as WOE - POI - Children or Revolution - Zao with it's npc's and quests in addition of Custom features such as Bosses, VIP island, Custom Quests.

Server info:
[Connection]

IP: Lusian.no-ip.org
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171

[Server Info]

Exp Rate starts at 3000x.
Loot Rate 5x.
Skill Rate 35x.
Magic Rate 20x.
[Features]

Alot of Quests and infinity challenge.
100% Full RealMap Server.
Wrath of the Emperor (starts at mission 6).
Unnatural Selection Quest.
Children of the Revolution Quest (you need this quest to start Wrath).
Tomes of Knowledge Quest.
Zao and Razachai.
Houses At all Cities are Working 100%.
Active Support Team in game.
Balanced Vocations.
[Events]

Bomberman Event.
Capture The Flag Event.
Guild War Event.
[Advance Rewards]

Level 200 20 Free Premium Points.
Level 300 25 Free Premium Points.
Level 350 25 Free Premium Points.
Level 400 25 Free Premium Points.
Level 500 40 Free Premium Points

This is your chance to play a unique and brand new realmap server with your guild mates, join us today and we promise you to offer the best gaming context you looking for.
Best,
Lusian-OTS Staff.

Last edited:
website don't work and:

unique and new can't be used to define a 8.6 real map server

I won't lie, I won't give information that's not truth! This is a, great server ofcourse as you get so many players but seriously? The way you've mapped everything, how everything looks like a total mess, made me quit it before the first rotworm.
I don't wanna offend you with anything, but, it really looks like a mess with 5 teleports inside of depot. I do not really recommend this server, but it seem legit so I'll give it an accept anyway.

Goodluck in the past, Lusian.

also the fact hes breaking a otland rule, a youtube video wich doesnt belong to him and isnt even his ot in the video (Hellsway.net)

Technical maintenance

Kindly be informed that the game server will be down during the next few hours during a required update to the hosting server, we will bring it up again once the updates are done.

Update 24 April: We are in contact with a new host provider, a new contract will be signed within a couple of days, whole server will be rewarded as an apology about the downtime time.

Kind Regards,
Hellsway Staff.

Yeah maybe it is, my char is still on the database from fucking ages ago when I played :D

Back