• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

Hey RoHan,
currently im a little busy with school and from the 23th March to the 18th april im on a trip from germany to america(schoolexchange).
Can I for that reason invite some people in my donation house if i aint there and let them hunt there and they give me items like cc?

^ofcourse, do whatever you want :p people are paying tons of donation items as well for the spawns to level up..

sure?
i did only get 300cc, i asked like 10 people :(
I need to find the right people :)

Anyway! everyone who feels like hunting in my spawn from 23March to 18th april pn me here!

RoHan might you potion lether to houses?
so i can get my sprit potions there? :D
here a little screen of me levling up a little at my sweat home:
2ryt3kz.png

@Damon
For paladin you should buy strong manas and use exura san for healing. Also put it to the demons so it wont even use ssupplies and can hunt there forever when he has enough lvl :)

Dunno if you have all the tp like vip-island, trainers, minigames, rashids and other npcs in every other depot (havent really been on any lol) but that's what I mean. Ppl are in thais because there you can find those things in depot.

Today a person called asdf was hacking himself a god account i guess and a lot of big chaos was there, screens in attachement :D
He spawned calypse everywhere etc :/

Attachments

Last edited:
Rohan check my post over vendelikos, thanks ;)

anyway the railway seems to be broken, too wathc my attachement! here again all my screens from the bad god hacker today and the broken railway:

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello,

This is a small feedback, don't joke with me. This time I played only with broadcasts to earn some players that I lost. In other hand seems like protection needs little more protection.

img07032012000634.png

Kind Regards,
Erikas Kontenis
You think you'r cool? Your mom must be proud of you now.

No seriously your pathetic guy and ruining someone else's work is something that I hate the most.

Kind Regards,
Me and myself.

Masiyah is best real map ot out there and I hate it when people try to ruin one of rohan ots, especcially one im playing on.
So Erikas just sh** t** f*c* up!
If you are trying such methods to get your players to Jigen It's no doubt that noone would join Jigen...

@Sonical and all others,
please check Jigen.lt advertisement thread, I have posted there something nice ;)
Hope you all like it!

Last edited:
Thanks Sonical& Damon, but the problem is solved now. Also funny he mentiones the ddos protection when it was the site security he obviously abused. There was indeed a problem 2 days ago with account management.php which threw an error which he abused and made a SQLI (Sql injection). However this won't happen again, sorry for all the trouble he caused.

He should apologize not you :D

@Rohan

what about making peacezone tiles from donation house before the spawn to house tiles, too..
ebcause if i would rent my house for somene to hunt and he doesnt leave when he is supposed to i cant get him out. but if he only can get back if he is invited to house and only can change spawns when he is invited that would be much better and more secure to rent it out to others :D
Or jsut make housedors to enter the single spawns. cause once someone is in spawn u cant get him out...

Last edited:
Gather some friends and blow them up from your spawns :D I can do that with my 3 friends when we are bored :p

okay ;) but anyway i didnt have this problem so far :D
Thanks for offering!

Gonna be inactive due to the fact im in usa, till april 18th ;/
Hopefully when i come back server is even more popular and i ill start rock my donation house :)

COME ON! Bring ur friend and join our awesome community! Lots of love and hatred! Masiyah!<3

Back
Top Bottom