• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Masserv RPG 8.50

Seems like a very nice RPG server, i just started, now im skilling

but how do grizzly adams work? i killed 60 trolls now whaT?

Last edited:
ehh god i forgot what that jester said which is leader of the jester guild or so, i joined it but now i frogot what i had to do and its not on quest log, i remember i needed a kitchen knife and i had to cut a flower or so, but dont rly remember it good, can you pm me in game? my name is kratos

Im mostly working on fixing bugs right now. Tomorrow another long "riddle" quest will be added. After that im going to start to work on Hartshire the ice island. Then I will work on questlogs for all quests :)

Hope you enjoy playing in Masserv!

//Massen

Wow! gotta say im impressed by this server, never seen a server with boss scripts anywhere close to this 1... u guys must try this server out.

Last edited:
This server is getting better and better, Im now also mapping for this project and we are expanding the map quite fast, I dont get why it aint more people trying it out! Awesome server

i got the first jester outfit on the server today =D

Norse as well, i assume i was the first because only like 2 people have explored hartshire ;D