• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate (Version 3)

GunCraft

Reaction score
## Reset Info ##
MasterCores contains two worlds.
One named "Aldora" and one "Antica".
Today all characters on Aldora will be moved to Antica so that Aldora can become a fresh world, or as other call it, "reset".
Which means there will not be any characters left or any items or anything on Aldora, it will all be transfered to Antica.

This is how MasterCores future is, no resets ever, only merge of 2 worlds and 1 new fresh world starts.
Playing MasterCores will not be any waste, even thou a world could die, just because this system that allows MasterCores to attract new players ever reset, but keep the old ones.

## Fast Info ##
Experience: 200 to 3x
Skills: 25x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 4x

## Slow Info ##
Welcome to MasterCores 7.4!
This game is a replica of Tibia at state of 7.4!
For example a few of the most popular things about 7.4!
-No protection zone on boats
-Can't use Runes/Vials on yourself when you're on a stair or similar
-Can't rope yourself if there's items on a rope-spot
-You can't walk up on 2 parcels unless you're already standing on one

Did you know this about mastercores?
+All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!
+Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
(except that two-handed weapons have a little boost, higher attack-chance + little extra damage)
+All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
(For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)
+All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty comon! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!
+You can stair-jump hunt creatures! stair-jump for example dragons, is something most people have enjoyed!
+MasterCores delete all kind of cheaters! (everyone that use "tools" to play the game). and that's not only a statement! in here it's very real!
+MasterCores also have a detection system to sort out who's the worst, and the one is the worst get his account deleted first, and then we walk down the list.
(lists are automatic, but the deletions are manual so there's no chance of "misstake deletion")
MasterCores is little of a special server you see,
The experience-table have been changed and acts almost like an exp staged server.

You will always gain 1x experience from creatures, but how much exp you need for each level is a lot less than original tibias.
For example, you'll gain level 8, 70 times faster than original Tibia.
At level 15 you'll leveling 39x faster.
And around level 50 you'll level 12 times as fast.
But at level 100, you'll only level 6x faster.
And at level 200 you'll level 3x faster.

This make your beginning easy, you can get into the RPG very soon, and the server wont get crowded with level 200's running around.
And if those few who can deal the work to gain level 200, will be legends in MasterCores!

That sounds cool, doesn't it?

For the skills stuffs now,
You'll gain skills 25 times faster than original tibia.
You'll advance in magic level 8 times faster.
And you'll have 4x chance looting items from creatures.

When you start playing, you'll be in Rookgaard with level 1.
But not to worry, as said you'll level 70 times faster than original Tibia.
Which means you only need 60 Experience points to advance to level 8.
And that's nothing.
first_rat.jpg

When you start at level 1 you will have basic Rookgaard EQ, club, wooden shield and a jacket.
Also you'll have some food in your bag.
start_eq.jpg

Once you reach level 8 and continue to main lands, you will gain some other basic EQ when you gain your new vocation.
Brass armor and steel shield is some of it.

Spells are for free, you do not have to learn them, all you need is the required magic level to cast them, and of course mana points.

level_80.jpg

Donations
For donations, the server hosting isn't for free, but the Administrator still pays for it from own pocket.
Some help paying the host wouldn't hurt for a server that runs long-term.
But most of the donations received will be used for advertisement purposes.
So if you donate, you can be sure it will be used to gain more players!

So when you donate, you can say you're helping the server to gain players!

The donation gift is named "golden account". it give you some advantages, not big ones but still enough to make the game more interesting.
*24/7 Light (It's like you're having utevo gran lux, 24/7)
*Deal with Djinn Npcs (You need golden account + level 30 to deal with Djinns in Ankrahmun. no quest required.)
*Party Exp Bonus (If you are in party, you will gain experience bonus for each killed creature.)
*1% less exp/item loss (You will always lose 1% less exp/skill/items when dying, with or without blessings.)
*All outfits
*Access all mailboxes (Golden account is all you need, you wont have to do the postman quest.)

Player killing
player_kill.jpg

Player killing is a part of the game, not mayor, but still a part.
Some love it, some other hate it.

When you kill another player, that does not wear any skull, it will be unjustified.
You will gain a so called "frag".

When you reach your 4:th frag, you will gain a red skull.
You will have a red skull for 14 days (you can see the amount of time left on character page).
When you have redskull, you will always drop everything in your inventory if you die.
However blessings for less exp/skill loss, wills till work.

When you reach your 6:th frag you will be banished for a week.

It will take 6 hours for one frag to disappear.

I really liked this OT alot in the past. I would play again if an enemy team would start there aswell.

would be fun if the real mastercores came up again
This is the real mastercores.

@Aevon
talk with some people
, see if they think the same.
It happens there's a lot of people who want to join, but because they don't know that themselves, they don't really join.

This OT is shit, dont bother, GM has no idea whatsoever how to attract people and he bans people for PK which aint even a player violation.
Just deleted the highest level for trying to kill a lvl 60, haha!
dont bother guys!

Last edited:
Experience: 200 to 3x
Skills: 25x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 4x

With these rates it will last under a week but that is my opinion. I like medium rate servers and this is a very very very high high obese rate.

This OT is shit, dont bother, GM has no idea whatsoever how to attract people and he bans people for PK which aint even a player violation.

dont bother guys!

dont bother guys!

U trying to kill me (Fermi) and after shoot SD u get banned! Meaby u used AUTO AIM or something illegal and You get auto banned ?

Yeah, after I missed like 5 sd's and finally hit one I got deleted for botting. No dummy, GM told us if you guys PK you will get deleted. and I have no interest playing in a non-pvp OT with 3 players online. Btw when it says its 25 people online, its like 3, added EVERYONE to VIP. it's rigged. have fun playing solo

Seems like Realfag hasn't changed one bit...

I remember him wanting to delete me on his old servers because i PK'd lvl 40's on my lvl 15 sorcerer.
He also used to spoof back then, in the same way he does now.

So yeah, don't bother playing here.

Why would anyone play this? the 'new' one has higher levels than the old one. I remember spending hours on this server and having it crash and disappear over and over again. If you play this server enjoy it while it lasts because it won't be long. This guy has proven all he cares about is donations time and time again. If you want a real server go to tibianic my chars been there for 3 years. Mastercores reset several times since then

I had nice times here also but definitely NOT worth playing again! Joke of an owner ONLY cares about donations!

This ot should be reported, gm using mc to get player online number vaule up. Its kinda smart since it's ''hidden online list''.
But reporting this one
+ Gm bans people for pvping! LOL

I love trolls, every time you write something I have a good laugh!
Mostly because you take small things, twist it and make them big.

Hjortfan, Why didn't you include that you and your entire team was using bots? rune farms and shit.
Explain to this forum how you could get your hands on 140 bp sd's for example... I doubt you made that with 1 character and manually stand there made every single rune.
And you forget that you broke several rules your last minutes in MasterCores.
1: Cheat software.
2: threatening MasterCores (trying to make me, the admin, do as the player wishes, or the player will force all players to quit)

Spoofing, I don't think so.. if for example otservlist would contact me and wanted me to give proves about players online, I'd be more than happy to give him a tour through the real play list that only I can access.

Donations, If donations was all I cared about, I'd aim for more modern OTs, an up-to-date OT is a better way to gain cash.
I'm working on MasterCores because it's my passion, oldschool.

Other trolls, keep going, seriously I love have a good morning laugh every morning I come here and find out what new things you've said about me :)