• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MasterCores 7.4 Highrate (Version 3)

@Colucci I like your signature, it's 100% you =)
"It is not truth that matters, but victory.", can't find any truth what you say about me in here, and victory... what's your goal? to win a bitch fight over the internet?
You guys call me a fag.. but unlike you I at least do something with my time that makes my experience bigger, you guys, prefer wasting your time being trolls on a forum.
And by the time you realize how much time you've wasted on something that's obvious only trolling, you'll be so old you'll need help chewing food.

And how that's obvious trolling? easy... 99% of normal gamers doesn't stick around games they hate to explain to everyone how much they hate it.... they just MOVE ON to the games they like and doesn't look back.
Everyone with IQ enough to open a banana understands that.

@perre123 Yes I am stuck with my coding :)
See it how you want, but I'm getting experience in programming and coding + hosting and maintenance that only fills up.
While I'm using my free time for that, to make myself better a stuffs... you're in here trolling away your time.
By the time you've stopped trolling, I've grown a lot of experience, while you haven't grown a bit.

Damn, that truth gotta hurt you guys.

To the guy who said mastercores is filled with bugs:
it's funny you've found a lot of bugs, but didn't even report one.. Are you visiting all other games and do the same thing? instead of report things, you prefer flaming about it.
But tell me a few bugs, if you're just making it up, you're just as big troll as everyone else and wasting your times making shit up.
If you're not making this up, you could at least be a little less asshole and report them instead of using them for your propaganda "make mastercores die".

Last subject, reset... sine mastercores have come online 3 months ago, not a single reset.
And there wont be either. live with it.

Now I'm going into my C++ coding again, trying to learn how I can make the game smoother by replacing old codes with new ones and make everything smaller :)
Giving me experience how to code better games.
How about you guys? you're going to use your time here flaming as normal because that's all you're good at?

See you later trolls :)

since oryginaltibia is ruined by okolnir and pk team who kill everyone i'm looking forward new ots where i will be able to have fun it is possible to tell me +- when yours ot will be on?

Gotta be the ugliest site I've seen in a long time. What a mess. Sorry. I'm sure your OT is great but looking at your site hurts.

GunCraft if you want some help with ur project i would be glad to help you improving codes etc

kind regards

Shut up, Realsoft.
See

GunCraft if you want some help with ur project i would be glad to help you improving codes etc

kind regards

I appreciate your offer but I will not display any codes for anyone beside myself.
I do not want to give the leeching community any ideas how to solve the daily OT-problems or anything like that.
And even less risking people trying to steal my work.

All I accept is bug reports and real feedback.

so you call me a leeching guy well thanks mother fucker..

now i get why everyone hates you with a attitude like this wtf
That's not why everyone hates him.

It's because he has schizophrenia and feels the need to create alter ego's after he completely fucks up his previous ego's reputation.

so you call me a leeching guy well thanks mother fucker..

now i get why everyone hates you with a attitude like this wtf
I never said you were a leech.

Can you imagine that around 5 random guys every day ask me if I need help?
And about 2 guys per day ask me if I can give them a rl map...........

i never said i wanted your source code or ur realmap i just wanted to help you out if you occur some problems giving advices etc code fixes for problems never said i wanted ur whole source code>.>

i never said i wanted your source code or ur realmap i just wanted to help you out if you occur some problems giving advices etc code fixes for problems never said i wanted ur whole source code>.>
dont help that scumbag, he's going under dont follow that train lolz!

then say that instead of offer me help without specify what kind of help.
I have assholes daily that literally think I will upload entire mastercores to them..... that's why I reply that way every time someone wants to help me.

then say that instead of offer me help without specify what kind of help.
I have assholes daily that literally think I will upload entire mastercores to them..... that's why I reply that way every time someone wants to help me.
Entire mastercores was already released bro, lol. I have it saved on my c://

I broke several rules my last minutes? I had been logged out for like 3 hours, logged in went straight to hero cave and tried to kill a 60 rp, the moment I went on him you deleted me. Same with everybody else, you're a joke dude, and ya u rigged online list. like 3 people online, rest is urs hidden hahaha

92 people online now, 90 of them are hidden, take a look at the highscores, barely any players above level 30. such a fucking joke, rigging online list to try attract people hahaha