• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Mestera.net, Oldschool play with 8.0+ graphics/map/monsters! (highrate)

fix online list spoofer!!
16:13 New record of players online is: 14
haha lol bye

Last edited:
fix online list spoofer!!
16:13 New record of players online is: 14
haha lol bye

Spoof? learn to read on his website, the online list shows the ones who were logged in the past 7 days, and you know he even announced it + theres 2 servers so yea the player online amount is higher cause he got 2 servers?

i got lvl 25 and its a lot of fun.. so much potential but noone will play so i dont wanna play by myself ;/

no dont lower mana regen. that is why he has a lowrate and a highrate. but try to get ur online counter fixed and work on getting ur shit back on otservlist so u get players. IMO: magic rate is too low. i got lvl 30 and im only m lvl 6.

the online counter will work tomorrow,
Need the server save to be completed before I launch the website update =/
else most likely the entire page will start to bugg the hell out of it as the new things aren't in the database until the save.

Magic level seems bit low I completely agree, but on other hand it's because you advance so extremely fast in the beginning.
But I'll check that tomorrow have the magic pane out after lvl 50, if it's ok or if I need to increase, if I make any changes it will be announced on the news as usual.

Redskull =D. And YES get the server up on otservlist and no the maglvl rate is good, since the exp lowers after lvl 70 or smth its okey.

Ye, the magic lvl is great as it is.
Its slow in the beginning but once you start using mana fluids while hunting its jumping up very fast:p

Your online list doesnt work, it doesnt show who's online just who have been online... It feels like you got something to hide and if you dont show us who's online whats the point of playing? When im online it feels like its me and 2 more players online.

I started on Highrate like 30min ago or something, name Adele Arrowheart

feel free to PM me :D

Indeed, on a server with just a few players online its really boring not to have a online command or something like that.

Great spoof realsoft. Serious if you cant hold up a server without spoofing then just stop hosting.. Homepage says "26 players online on Xantera". I checked your "who've been online the last 7 days". exiva'd every single character and guess who many that were online? Me +3 others = 4 players. So your'e spoofing 22 players..... Just close your servers dickhead

Im a retard? Who has been online for the whole week right, then the players that are online right now should be at that list right? So now who's the retard

great server, definitely worth giving a shot and even staying a little longer :)

Back