• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MirageOT 8.6 [Starting 23/10-15, 19.00 CET]

Zt0ffe

Reaction score
Mirage_OT.png

Welcome dear OTlanders!
We welcome you to MirageOT, it's a pleasure to have you here. Are you looking for a great adventure with great new content? then you are at the right place!

Yet another 8.6 verision, but with lots of events and new continets to explore, new raid bosses. Still with extremly good DDoS-protection and with that we can guarantee you an lag-free experiense on our server. No annoying bugs.

Free boat system, Task system (within QuestLog), 8 events running daily, daily raids, 6 extra cities so plenty of spawn for everyone, plenty of quests. Perfect war events for the PvPers and lots of continets to explore the PvErs.

Events: Last man Standing, Zombie, Run, Open Battle, Capture the Flag, Defend the Base, Firestorm. All with random drop reward.

Used to peak around 200~ players on our last verision last year. This time there is more events, more quests, just more of everything! :)

Connection info:
IP: mirageot.com
Port: 7171

Stages:
• 1-50 - x180
• 51-100 - x100
• 101-130 - x75
• 131-150 - x50
• 151-180 - x25
• 181-200 - x10
• 201-250 - x5
• 251-500 - x3
• 501+ - x2

Map: We have a total of 6 extra cities beside the Full 8.6 Real-Map. You can access these towns from any boat! Towns; Gengia, Oken, Pyre & Unique Cities: Vingard + Zengard + Trevera + Helis!

Points system. At certain levels you will get some free points for the shop:
At level 160 you will get 50 Premium Points to your Account
At level 190 you will get 100 Premium Points to your Account
At level 220 you will get 150 Premium Points to your Account

General info:
Great DDoS-protection & no lags!
• Events: Weekly and daily events such as Ultimate Team Battle Event with great rewards in-game and a lot more different events we frequently organize.
• Raids: Hourly different raid, Rl Tibias raid system.
• The Cast system - Stream your screen with others.
• Free Points at Level 160, 190 & 220.
• Real Map.
• Almost every quest! (Example: INQ, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, AND MORE MUCH MORE).
• Free premium.
• PvP from level 50 and above.
• Hosted 24/7.
• Great War systems.
• Client 8.6
IP to login:mirageot.com port:7171

hydras_Serpents.png

lock_Spawn.png

Massive.png

new_Boss.png

wyrm_Spawn.png

Hope that we will see you there! :)

Last edited:
Oh, are you gonna host again? :D I remember Apelsinjuice and hallonsaft, I will most def check this one out with my team!

STOP MAKING RL SERVERS OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGG

@nikolai, whats the problem with an Rl-map server with custom continents and other features? :)
@HalfAway, Same question for you since you liked the post he made?

STOP MAKING RL SERVERS OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why? Let people develop whatever they like to, not everyone has the dedication / skills to create a fully custom OT. Or he just wanted to create this type of server.
Don't he have the rights, to develop whatever he like without people like you complain like this? I rather see thousands of RL maps than seeing nothing at all.

So, focus on your project and let him focus on hes. :)

@Zt0ffe There are no problems, i just think its awful when people try to make the CipSoft map better, when you can just make the things you mapped into a own Unique map. That's my opinion. And i can answer for Halfaway aswell, cuz i know he feels the same way. So this is @HalfAway comment: I agree with nikolai.

No offence.

@Cornex
Ofc, but there are so many ;D And when i look at it, seeing he made cities and spawns i feel sick he would just import them into a rl map, and just dont make the things he made to a own map. No offence, it is my opinion.
@XtrmJosh Ehm, am i not allowed to express my feelings? So by showing my feelings public, you talk like diz? :(

Here are some minor fixes, updated this morning!
Keep reporting bugs and we will fix them as soon as possible! :)

- ADDED OUTFIT BONUSES! Check in Libary -> Outfit Bonuses.
- No need to pay rent on houses.
- Exchanger does not exhange for lottery ticket, Sandra in Edron does.
- Dig up scarabs + coins in the desert.
- Diblis The Fair have been added.
- Squeezing tools have been fixed and works properly now.
- Added missing houses in Thais.
- Sandra in Edron now accept and takes the lottery tickets as she should.
- Added Rust Remove to Rashid.
- Added client & IP-Changer on the site. Libary -> Cient & IP-Changer.

Kind Regards,
Zt0ffe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom