• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Mojje evolution 8.6

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello awesome players!

Welcome to the brand new server Mojje!

This server is an evolution map based server, brought to you by the mojje creators!

We've updated the server so it can always fit your needs!

Features:
Free points!
When you reach level 300, you get 2 point
When you reach level 400, you get 2 point!
Guild-war system
1 new spell for each vocation
Pvp-type : Hardcore
Exp stages:
Level 1-50 : 1000x
Level 51-100 : 900x
Level 101-150 : 700x
Level 151-200 : 250x
Level 201-250 : 100x
Level 251-300 : 30x
Level 301-350 : 15x
Level 351-400 : 10x
Level 401+ : 2x
Get back your donation items for points, ingame feature!
Client: 8.60
IP: mojje.no-ip.org
Alot of new quests & monsters
We dont have red skull or black skull or banishment, so you can pk as much as you want

We wish you all very enjoyable time here at this server..

Kind regards,
Mojje team

Not recommended
I once played in one of his server and donated like 30$ and he made resets and he gave free donor items even to the people who didnt donate and he didn't give me.

Although the server was armonia and it was good I might say this might be good but im just not recommending due to random resets he makes

Not recommended
I once played in one of his server and donated like 30$ and he made resets and he gave free donor items even to the people who didnt donate and he didn't give me.

Although the server was armonia and it was good I might say this might be good but im just not recommending due to random resets he makes

30$? http://otland.net/f43/sweden-evoxtr...resetted-6-5-a-119892/index6.html#post1231529 , you buy alot of stuff for 30$ mate, and yes i remember i did that, i was 11 back then, but now i understand.. However, if you dont want to join, dont, thanks anyway ;)

Back