• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Naloria Revolution - Map: Evoluton Exp Stage: 450x Balanced Vocation

GM Denniz

Website- Designer- Mapper
Reaction score
naloria.png

~~~~Server Status~~~~
online.png
~~~~~HOST INFO~~~~
*No Lagg
*Server Connection 87/100% We have host computer.
5 Gb Ram, 2,40 ghz Windows and linux ubuntu computer but this linux is not my host computer.

------------------------------------
~~~~Server info~~~~

*39 Quest
*44 Hunting
*Evolution
*Good Scripts
*Good Mapping~
*Ao
l

----FRAGS----

45 Daily to red skull
200 Week to red skull
500 Month to black skull
*Blessing, if you have promote and buy blessing for 10 cc you not lose lvl or exp

kllk%C3%B6k%C3%B6.png

lul.png

%C3%B6k%C3%B6k%C3%B6.png

989.png

ljljl%C3%B6.png

%C3%A5o%C3%A5.png

Join :)

Last edited:
He lie, bcz he hosting on Windows he saying Linux, BIG LIER

Man you know i have now linux ubuntu whay you say i have Windows? I haved one big i fixed and see your server is very simpel mapped

Denniz, You don't have Linux, bcz if you have linux, you need Source files and other shiit to console and you doesn't have it and you need to compile it noob!

man wait you want see what for program you use for the ?

- - - Updated - - -

i can show you oki what for program or website

Wooow your English is so bad i dont even understand.

Translate.

hereegud din engelska är helt värdelös.får ont när jag läser

HAHAH, serious, GM Denniz, Soo retard, so you think i lie? for people's :S, Lol, Abes800, Check beta24.zapto.org, Så ser du att jag inte ljuger att jag kör Linux xD, Fast GM Denniz verkar noob
^^

HAHAH, serious, GM Denniz, Soo retard, so you think i lie? for people's :S, Lol, Abes800, Check beta24.zapto.org, Så ser du att jag inte ljuger att jag kör Linux xD, Fast GM Denniz verkar noob
^^
If you are the hoster of ghostot.se. You use Linux i remember that.

[video=youtube;h1O50Q7ft1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1O50Q7ft1M&feature=plcp[/video] SEE THAT BUT I HOST NALORIA ON WINDOWS ULTIMATE, IS NO CRASH ANYMORE BUT I HAVED HOST MY GALERA SERVER ON LINUX

[video=youtube;h1O50Q7ft1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1O50Q7ft1M&feature=plcp[/video] SEE THAT BUT I HOST NALORIA ON WINDOWS ULTIMATE, IS NO CRASH ANYMORE BUT I HAVED HOST MY GALERA SERVER ON LINUX

excuse me, but why don't you show the actual host-console? there we see the server running?
And the website is guaranteed hosted on a windows computer! don't try to deny that!
2012-10-01 23:45:10
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
Showing your server files on ubuntu and config doesn't prove anything.
I can put that on my phone, video it and say my server is running from my phone!

Sorry if I'm an ass... but seriously... don't dig your own grave, accept you aren't the most skilled, and start to learn instead and become a real pro one day.

Hello GM Denniz, I suggest you to open the terminal of that OS and follow my tutorial to get an server successfully running, coz i can see that you are building a custom server which means that you are putting alot of work into it which people actually barely do nowadays. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom