• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Napes 10.41 | Real Map | Medium EXP Stage | BETA 16/6 20:00 CET

Napes

Owner of napes.se
Reaction score
Server information:
  • Client 10.41
  • 99% uptime
  • Average Download: 350 mbps
  • Average Upload: 300 mbps
  • See image in my signature

General information:

Since the server is currently in BETA, we'd love if you reported bugs either via the website's forum or post them here!
We're also looking for 1-2 staff members who can support players while me and the other admin is offline.
Accounts will not be reset unless a bug in which players can get overpowered items is found, and not reported.
Napes is not found in order to get money or anything like that. We simply want a popular server where people have fun!
Bots and other macros is not allowed. If you're found botting you will be banned right away with no notification.

Connection information:

We hope you'll like it!
The Napes crew

Last edited:
Tried this server and it was very fun, slow exp so you don't reach 300 in the first day. The admins really help you when you need help and listen to what you request.

Good server, atleast you advertise what you have and thats good, every 10.37 needs work and ill hope you get quests working 100% soon gr8 job guys

Hey, I've been playing this 2 days now (Lazarus) and here's my cents.
I love the server thus far, GM/God responds pretty quick to bug reports and over the course of two days many bugs I reported are gone.

Features I like:
You can't bot - GM hunts you down, and there is offline trainers only. No more "I play legit so I'm far behind", there are no bots left.
Exp stages (hunted 2 days, level 175. Pretty rewarding as I've been "PGing" two days straight.
Lets you actually enjoy lvling.
No retarded people killing everyone
Lootrate is comortable. I've always had enough money to get what I need to stack up fully/exori hunt for profit (kngiht, mana/ultimates) without becoming filthy rich, and hunting for items take time which means if I bother, I get better gear than others.
Fishing skill advances fast

I really wish this server had more players. Usually when GM is this active they spawn tons of eq and monsters, or abuse it to "pk", but none of the highest players here are even from the same country as the GM and with effort you can catch up to the 200+ ones pretty quick. I haven't played since 8.6~~ but so far every hunting place has been tip top, even the new I've never seen.

Oh well. Thanks :)

Thanks for the kind comments!
This is exactly what we're reaching to become - a popular, fair and fun server, where bugs doesn't exist for more than a day!
Although there are a few known bugs such as Killing in the name of.. and the arena bug, we are working our as*es off to figure out what's wrong!

Hope you're having a good time!
Thanks!

HOW LONG WILL IT BE BETA?
WHEN IS IT OPENING FOR REAL ? :p

BETA will end when we think the server is pretty much "bug free", or at least the huge ones (Currently Arena and Tasks).
We will not reset accounts, if anyone thought so! ^^

BUMP!

Say bye bye to napes.zapto.org and HI to napes.se!
Welcome! :)

Back