• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Narozia 8.4 RL MAP - Yalahar - Resetted

Yea, I do.

I hate that everyone is typing: "RL-MAP". WTF, It's not REAL-LIFE, It's R-MAP, REAL-MAP!!

it have been so long time, why complain, there is also more words that means other things, but you need to know where to say it and such...

i'm starting this, but could you remove the pvp level totally? ;/

I guess you understand what he's talking about. :p

probably not, RL is not a proper defined word aka leet-speak. It's just how you define it yourself, might be for him "real-life" but for me "real".

Do not play on Narozia -.- Its a shyti server

Doonrak = Ryan ,,, I will never forgot when i payed you key to elfbot and you lure me... you said u will send real map :S!

DONT TRUST THIS GUY!
AND DONT JOIN NAZORIA ;) Go one Softcores? its much much better than Narozia.

SoftCores is really boring now, give new Narozia a try... Great server!

but take away pvp-protection! :/

edit:
Where do I sell my djinn/rashid items?

nvm, djinn towers and liberty bay huh?

Last edited:
Doonrak, fix arena...

and knights exana mort heal awesome low!

edit:
where do I buy blessings?
Remove !aol and let us go to eremo island istead ...

and Anni, when you go down, u only face 2 demons, the 4 other dosent spawn cuz there is stones there... :S

Last edited:
this server is roox!! i'm already 100!! but some things should be added such as

boat travellers
yalahar -> fenrock
yalahar -> mistrock
mistrock -> fenrock
fenrock -> mistrock
mistrock -> yalahar
fenrock -> yalahar

and add new 8.4 creatures, there is no worker golems, infernalist~, hellspawns etc

fibula dragon lord spawn, it says only the worthy may pass...

dhq, where do i get the key?? :S

he wont give a shit about it
he will fix 1 of 1289131 things, enable donations and he'll be like let it be and fuck it
as he always does

I want to report a player he make debugs and killed all players and he dont got any debug only other guys. His name is Pajdzian check him Donrak.
It suckes with bugs.

ye, doonrak... set my knight in thais temple, i'm in banshee quest, i get debugged when i log in :S...

and it's bug i can't reach teleport either

Narozia is one of the most look-a-likes to real-tibia...

Sry, but are you retarted? Protection until level 100 sounds very unserious lol. I was like going to play that ot, but na... even in high evo maps pro lvl is lower!

Suggestion:

U should seriusly think about removing that protection, you would attract much more players, belive me.

Back