• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Narozia 8.42 Global Map - online tonight.

Ryan1337

Banned User
Reaction score
Narozia will go back online tonight. It will of course be real-map including Yalahar and other 8.4 features.

Without stamina! Because botters should have a chance to cavebot until caught by a gm.

Server will be managed by the oldskool narozia owners: Ryan & Ad. The server is based on Narozia/Syphera or w.e. it was called. Currently no donations, but will probably introduce some donations abilities later on.

The ip/website will of course be (http://www.)narozia.com. Like always hosted on a proper dedicated server.

Almost EVERY real-map is based upon OUR files which are released at the download-section on OTLAND. This only proves our knownledge of realmap servers.

This is a scam, dont make a char on Narozia because you will put in 100+ hours and then get reset after you donated. Trust me it happened to me

This is a scam, dont make a char on Narozia because you will put in 100+ hours and then get reset after you donated. Trust me it happened to me

Correct, was like one reset each week.
And you never got a refund either.

Etc. on my server I refund all points if there should occur a reset. One reset in 4 months.

Correct, was like one reset each week.
And you never got a refund either.

Etc. on my server I refund all points if there should occur a reset. One reset in 4 months.

it was not that bad but ye it was 5-6 resets

edit: in the time i played it.

Good luck with the server, Ryan! I'll test it 4 sure.

Narozia = Nice.

Best server i play
is it any time u have for start ?

Klockan ?

cant be bothered to really fix some things, summer etc. if anyone needs a dedicated serv lemme know by pm.

Last edited:
Back