• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Natala (8.6) - Evolution Server - Launch FRIDAY 20:00 (28/3)

Bilybob Flapjak

Reaction score
999300_418307894958928_243546456_n.png

Natala - The Original Evolution (8.6) - FREE POINTS AT LEVEL 450!

Natala is not just another pay 2 win Evolution server - it's a project that we've been working on for years which we now believe is very close to perfect! We want to challenge the players in a fun, unique way - less pay 2 win and less boring game-play like killing the same monsters over and over again.

Natala offers you:
- 100 % guarantee to keep your purchased points in case of any future reset. (Go to Account -> Recovery Code to redeem your code).
- Custom Mining System
- Many automatic daily events such as Zombie Event, Capture the Flag and Last man Standing - with balanced rewards.
- 100 % custom city that's been made to promote PvP.
- New challenging custom monsters and bosses.
- Balanced Economy (bless price is increased with level) - 50k up to level 300, after that 3k extra per level.
- Tutorial for beginners with rewards and map marks.
- PvP-E WITHOUT any red-skulls or black-skulls!
- 100 % functioning Guild War System
And much more..

Protection Level: 100
Exp Stages: Starting at 450x, ending at 0.2x at level 700.
Loot Rate: 3.5x
For more information visit: natala-ot.com/serverinfo

The only way to experience it all is by registering and logging in - See you in-game!

This is what it'll be like:
There will be about 200 players online for a couple of months, and then almost everyone will quit at the same time.
I've played there since 2011, I know that this will happen again.

And honestly it is a pay2win server, you can barely do anything without donations.
But once you donate it's fun I guess ^_^

Why do ppl even bother to open up Natala again if it isnt for the money..

I can agree that the server is fun, but only if it's a really good remake.

This is what it'll be like:
There will be about 200 players online for a couple of months, and then almost everyone will quit at the same time.
I've played there since 2011, I know that this will happen again.

And honestly it is a pay2win server, you can barely do anything without donations.
But once you donate it's fun I guess ^_^

Right now we're working to change all the "bad stuff" that you mentioned but still keep the good.
At the next start, all non-donate equipment (from quests) will receive major buffs - and we've already nerfed the donation items.

There's too many Natala copies and remakes out there, so we're aiming to make this one stand out.
I'd appreciate your input on some stuff, if you want to. If you would want to take some time to actually try the new server before you label it as "as bad as old Natala" that would be very much appreciated.

Why do ppl even bother to open up Natala again if it isnt for the money..

I can agree that the server is fun, but only if it's a really good remake.

"Why do people", that's because it got leaked by a former staff member.
Our top priority is not to make money - it's to improve the quality of the server.
We're making some pretty big changes, if you've played it before - we'd very much value your input on what we could improve & change.

@exique

19:15 Ninja Leader [8]: NEW OT STARTED 2014-03-28. EVOLUTION MAP, IP : NATALA-OT.COM FREE POINTS AT LVL 450, YOU DONT NEED TO DONATE MANY QUESTS TO GET GOOD ITEMS IN!

"Why do people", that's because it got leaked by a former staff member.
Our top priority is not to make money - it's to improve the quality of the server.
We're making some pretty big changes, if you've played it before - we'd very much value your input on what we could improve & change.
Then try to remove the donations once if it isn't for the money.

The server is online again at evo-ot.com, selling the highest level mage (Ascalon) if someone is interested.

Back