• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Natalaot Client 8.6

Simoria

Hola at me
Reaction score
not the newsst server but it will have many updates in the time.
First update will take effect tomorrow at 23:00 swedish time
The server is based on NATALA ot but have some changes and bug fixes that I have work on for some weeks now.
if your here to hate , I will not even answer you so you have just took a waste of time ;)
More info on the website and ingame.
Staffs: natala service and royal
Server Information:

Ip: natalaots.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.60
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Sweden 100/100 internet
Exp rate: 450x
Map: Custom Evolution
Runes: Infinite
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-E
Skills & Magic rates: 15x Skill and 25x Magic.
Temple.png 2.png

Last edited:
i dont think i will play it, every natala remake is all pay2win and shuts down in 1-3 months... :|
(y), dont even have donations.
maybe add it when I buyd a dedicated server. or not. dont know yet. and if I will add it it wont be expensive like other servers...

maybe add it when I buyd a dedicated server. or not. dont know yet. and if I will add it it wont be expensive like other servers...
if not make some offers cheap and some expensive, so everyone can afford donate items, also make sure they arent OP and it will be good :p

You aready have it ?:p
262t76h.jpg

It will not be expensive, maybe something that will cost more then the donations idk.
and no the donations will not be OP if I will add it :p

shop there arnt any donates up there that I have put up. will fix the website today I think. but will not påut up any donations yet lkike I sad :)

Simoriaot.sytes.net in your status message and Tibiaz.org in your signature, both offline. I got a feeling this server won't be online for too long xD

Simoriaot.sytes.net in your status message and Tibiaz.org in your signature, both offline. I got a feeling this server won't be online for too long xD
Simoriaot was the first it i hosted and it went dead. so Cloesed.(many years ago I was hosted that)
Tibiaz was a server I was hosted and then I got some privat things that happend, so I closed that one too.

Back