• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NaviaOT 8.6 - Global - Market system - PVP-E - NEW

never use in thread words like "today", that show ppl how retarded u are.
I dont like servers which are up and down 2/2weeks.

I guess you're referring to the thread title and excuse me for using the word today. I deeply apologize if I offended you.

This server is spoofing players!
How Come?
2n8zzao.png
24orh2a.png

Not only this character.
Also look on the webside on Kajzi. Magic Level 0 and level 66? weird? yes.

So is this server shit? and spoofing? or what.. 8.60 with around 100~ is getting rarer and rarer to find :(

Where dem warz! hate 600+ servers! where you got to fight for spawns lol

EHUEHGUEHUE Zkum i love you.

- - - Updated - - -

EHUEHGUEHUE Zkum i love you.

yup, 75 players were spoofs when we got the record of 170 players online. I'm proud of having almost 100 players online. Right now the server is kind of dead because it's indeed banned from otservlist and i've been on vacation for a couple of days so I haven't been able to get a new IP for otservlist.

We will do something with the server once I get back and there will be no more spoofing after that. I felt the need to spoof to attract more players. It helped a lot to attract players but at the same time it also killed the server because of the otservlist ban. Hopefully we can reach around 90 players again!

Thanks for bumping too, i'll be back the 7th july.

I'm sorry for you zkum if you've felt cheated on this server because of all the spoofed characters. If you donated pm me and we can probably refund you. If you want to help us improve the server you should contact me too. We're probably gonna relaunch the server so that everyone starts from 8 again and all donation items will be converted back to premium points. In the relaunch we will have fixed all errors and made the damage more serious and balanced along with weaker donatiom items. I would be really glad if you could pm me some improvements you would like to see in the relaunch, you will be rewarded accordingly.

Players that have put much time into the server will also be rewarded with points.

Last edited:
Alright, i'm back at home. Server will be launched again in two days with a lot of improvements, hopefully some old players can come back and a lot of new players too :)
More information with a change log will come tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back